Chapter Fourty One

|-/ Written on mah phone |-/ (Twentyonepilots ruleeeeeeee)

Adam P.0.V.

Right now I'm waiting for the deportation lady to come, and might I say, she's TWENTY MINUTES LATE!

If you tell a man a time I expect you to be here at that time!

Jeez.

Well at least it gives Ian more time to get ready. He's up there having a heart-attack about us 'Breaking the law' and stuff.

We won't get in trouble. We'll get though this as long as everything goes as planned.

"Adam..I still don't think this is a good idea..." Ty said nervously. I looked over and saw him looking at me with eyes that plead: 'don't do dis'.

"Everything will be fine Ty. As long as nothing unplanned pops up we're all good." And with that, the door bell rang.

Ty still looked uneasy so as I went to open the door, I kissed the top of his head softly. He blushed and smiled slightly. "There's my Ty..."

When I opened the door I was greeted with a woman and a kid?

The woman had a business suit on and thick black glasses. I thought she would be laid back a bit, not a fricken lawyer!

The little boy with her looked ten at the most. He was short with dark brown hair like the woman's. He also wore a Minecraft shirt.

"Hello, I'm from the deportation office..I'm here to see a Mitchell Hughes about him getting a green card?" she questioned.

Green card? we never talked about this! Oh Jesus, oh lord Jesus. We done goofed this up.

This is not going to end well.

"W-What? I thought we were just going to talk about Mitch getting a longer stay in America!"

She gave me a confused look but then pulled out her clip board.

"It says here that a Jerome Aceti called about a week ago, asking about getting information on green cards thought marriage."

Wait.

Does that mean?

Jerome's going to marry Mitch?!

Oh my god! Wait, did he propose on the trip?! When did he get the ring!? We need to throw a party!

"Ehem." The woman said again, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh, ah-come in! We'll be right with you!" I opened the door and invited her and the boy in.

I'm mostly shure the boys with her because he comes in too and sits on the couch with her.

"I'll be right with you!" I yell as I'm already running up the stairs.

I crash into Ian's room and find him, Quentin, Jason, and Ty all talking about Mitch being deported.

"Guys?" I paused for a second to catch my breath, "We have a big problem."

They all stared at me with wide eyes. "You didn't kill her did you!" Quentin said laughing, causing everyone but me to laugh.

The laughter quickly died down when they noticed I wasn't laughing.

"Oh god. You did kill her didn't you.." Jason said still smiling a bit.

"I'm serious! They think that we're getting Mitch a green card! Jerome called a week ago asking about green cards! That's fucking marriage!!!" I yelled.

It took a second for everyone to understand but Ty spoke up first.

"Jerome is going to marry Mitch?" He asked.

"Jerome's gonna' marry Mitch." Ian said smiling.

"JEROME'S GONNA' MARRY MITCH!!" Jason yelled.

We all started hooting, laughing, and yelling something along the lines of 'Mitch and Jerome are going to get married'.

"WAIT!!" Ian yelled, "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!!?"

"Well. Can you go down there and act like Mitch? Just say that we need to reschedule!" I said while getting up. "I'll come to help"

Ian just nodded and we headed to the door. "Good luck!" Everyone yelled.

"Ready? it won't be bad! Just remember, quick and easy." I said while patting Ian's back. I could just see him jitter.

"I really hate you, you know that." he said smiling.

"I know..." I laughed out.

We walked into the living room and and sat down across from the woman and boy.

"Hi! I'm Mitchell Hughes!" Ian said smiling.

See this won't be bad....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the sexy end chapter note!

Yep. Tried to be danisnotonfire but failed epically...

Anyways I fell like I could not find a place to end this chapter :/

I also feel like this was a really bad chapter since I haven't written in this book for like two weeks [sorry 'bout that too :) ]

Umm I traveled every weekend this month so far. I'M SICK OF CARS NOW. JUST LET ME LIVE MY LYFE AT HOME. IN MY ROOM. IN THE DARK. ON THE INTERWEBS._.

I went to Chicago for the first time so that was cool.

I went to this town in Pennsylvania, Beaver? Anyone know of Beaver?

No?

Yas?

Well my family's from there but now I live in the Toledo area of Ohio.

Ok I'm rambling. But oh well.

I also went to Detroit. Umm yea. Too many family members to visit!

Ok. That's it I think.

I'll try and write later this week but you know me! I'm forgetful and homework's a buttnugget!

Ok.

bYe bYe! :D