Chapter Twelve

Mitch P.0.V.

"Ehem. AGAIN!" Adam yelled which made Jerome and I break the kiss.

"Sorry I'm not sorry dood!" I yell and run into the kitchen. They all seem to follow me because when I turn around I'm met with three pairs of eyes on me. I turn back around and continue my search for the cereal until I found it in the last cabinet.

"Same Mitch, still hungry!" Ty says which makes everyone laugh.

"Hey!" I say laughing still. Jerome grabs four bowls and puts them in front of me to fill them with the 'O's' of some sort. As I fill the bowls Jerome runs around grabbing napkins, spoons, and the milk. Without saying anything we do our jobs to make the bowl of cereal as quick as possible. Its become a relay with us.

"Look at them two dancing around the kitchen!" Adam said with a smirk across his face.

"Oh you want to see dancing?" Jerome said as he poured the last of the milk into the fourth bowl. He set the jug down and turned quickly to me. He grabbed my arms and dragged me across the room as I was laughing my ass off.

"J-Jerome! I c-c-cant tango!" I say trying to hold in my giggles.

"Just let it happen!" He said laughing himself. I wrap my right leg around his as I've seen on television.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!!!! I'MDIEINGRIGHTNOW!!!" Adam said as he fell to the ground laughing. Ty then toppled over laughing almost as hard as Adam. Jerome lifts me up then sets me on the counter next to the cereal.

"GG" I say laughing.

"GG" He said grabbing his bowl and walking into the living room. I follow his actions and sit on the floor next to him.

"How do you know how to tango?" I ask as I shove another spoonful of the sugary cereal into my mouth.

"Mom made me. She said it will attract the ladies." He said as he ate his cereal.

"Better not attract anyone! That booty belongs to me!" I say as I point to myself.

"I know biggums, no one can beat you." I lean over and kiss Jerome on the cheek. He smiles silly and blushes from my actions.

"Your cute when you blush." He just smiles more. Adam and Ty walk in with their bowls and sit on the couch next to us.

"Why aren't you guys sitting on the couch?" Ty asks, motioning to the empty couch behind Jerome and I.

"Were accident prone!" I said laughing.

"Yea, what did you expect! Its Benj and Bacc!" Adam says which makes me and Jerome laugh even more.

~

Once we finished eating our 'breakfast' or whatever meal time it is, we all agreed to have fun! I changed into jeans and a random tee-shirt. I applied more ointment to my hands while everyone else was getting ready. Now I just lay in my bed thinking about everything.

I hated lying to everyone about my cuts, but I don't have the guts to tell them. I just cant, especially Jerome.

"Biggums?" I jump when I here Jerome open my door and peak in.

"Yus?"

"Are you ready or are you gonna' sleep all day!" He walked up to me and poked my face. I tried to hold in my laughter as he started poking my face over and over again.

"STAHP!" I yell throwing my hands in front of my face, trying to block the pokes.

"NEVER!" Jerome yell's as he starts poking me all over my body. I roll over and hide in the duvet. "Really?"

"Yes." I say bringing the covers over my face. I hear him walk over to the other side of the bed where I was hiding. In one quick motion he pulled the covers off of me and picked me up bridal style. (( A/N ERMAHGERD FINALLY I MENTIONED BRIDAL STYLE))

"HALP!! A MAD BACCA!!" I yell laughing so hard I started to cry.

"MUHAHAHAHA!!!!" Jerome yelled as he carried me out of my room and down the stairs. I soon gave in and just cuddled into his chest.

"You smell good." I said, my voice being muffled by his chest.

"I love you Mitch" I loved finally being able to hear that from my one true love.

"I love you too Jerome." Right when I finished my sentence he layed me down on the couch and kissed me sweetly. "I thought we were gonna' have a fun day!"

"No, no, no Benj. You need your rest!"

"WHAT!! I'M NOT TIRED!!! IT'S ONLY TWO 'O' CLOCK!!!!" I yelled as he sat down next to me.

"Shush Benja. You had a rough two days. And I didn't know you had panic attacks! You have to be tired." Ugh.

"Don't treat me different because of it! AND I'm fine!" I hate when someone acts differently around me because of someone. My family treated me different when I told them I was bisexual. They tried to set me up with family friends!

"Adam and Ty went out to pick up some movies. It will be a movie day!"

"Fine" Just then I hear the front door open and Adam yelling;

"WERE HOME!!"

"NO DIP!!!" Jerome yelled back which made us both laugh. Adam came into the living room and set a stack of over 15 movies on the table and went into the kitchen where Ty was making popcorn. "This is going to be a lllloooonnnnggg movie night biggums." Jerome said grabbing a blanket and laying it on us.

"Not if I'm with you biggums." Jerome leans over and kisses my lips sweetly.

This will be a good day...