Chapter Nine

Jerome P.0.V.

"I-I love y-y-you Jerome!"  Mitch yelled quickly. I was shocked, Astonished even. But at the same time I was filled to the brim with happiness! I snap of my trance when Mitch falls into my lap.

"MITCH!" I yell as I try and wake him up, "MITCH! I LOVE YOU!! WAKE UP!!" I yell, starting to tear up. I try waking him up by rubbing his neck and yelling, but to no avail it didn't work.

"Biggums? Wake up!" I yell shaking him as I start crying hysterically. Why, I don't know. I didn't say I love you in time. He might not have passed out.

This. Is. All. Of. My. Fault. He wouldn't be passed out! He wouldn't have been panicking! He would be in my arms, Hugging me!

Adam P.0.V.

Me and Ty were snuggling, watching some random television show.

"Hey Adam?" Ty asked looking up at me with his deep dark brown eyes staring up at me.

"Yes dear?" I say which makes him giggle.

"What do you think will happen with Mitch and Jerome?" Just then we herd someone yell,

"I-I love y-y-you Jerome!"

"Well that answers your question, doesn't it?" I say to Ty, poking his face.

"Yea I guess your right-" Ty was cut of by, who I assume is Jerome yelling Mitch's name. Ty looks back up at me with wide eyes. "What the fuck was that?" He said turning his head to our closed door.

"Umm, I don't know. Should w-we check on them?" I ask becoming uneasy. Just then we heard Jerome scream more, yelling to Mitch about love?

"Lets go. Now." Ty said as he got out of bed and put on pajama pants. I got out of bed and did the same. I walked out of the door first and Ty followed close behind. As we got closer we heard the yelling becoming more of a crying.

Me and Ty burst-ed into Jerome's room to see him crying over an unconscious Mitch. "J-Jerome? What happened?!" Ty asked as he ran to Mitch to see if he was breathing.

"W-W-Well...Mit-ch...T-Tried...To...Te-ll me he l-l-loved m-me! Th-then he p-passed out!" Jerome said as he cried hysterically. I went to Jerome and rubbed his back trying to sooth him as best as I could.

"He has a pulse and he is breathing. I think that he j-just passed out." Ty said as he still examined Mitch.

"T-THIS IS A-LL MY F-F-FAULT!!!" Jerome yelled and cupped his face with his hands to hide his tears.

"Jerome, he's fine! Mitch probably just had another one of those anxiety or panic attacks. He's fine." I said, still rubbing Jerome's back.

"W-What? He's n-n-never told me about any a-attacks?!" Jerome said as he turned to look at me with puffy eyes and cheeks that looked like they stung. I look over at Ty who is staring at me.

I know what he's saying and I'm thinking it to.

'Shit'

"Ah, J-Jerome? We want to tell you something." Ty says for me as I think of what I said. I was stupid for not listening to what I was saying...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AHHHH What?!?!?!

Lul, I see Jerome as the 'Man' in the relationship. (No Offence.) Anyone else?

Ty: Well fuck.

Adam: Yea...

Jerome: TELLL MMMEEEEE

Okay lets tell Jerome... NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Bye bYe