Chapter Six

Sorry For Delay. There was a couple of emergencys this week and i was not able to update. Thank You for your understainding. Bye :3... GO READ!!!!

Mitch P.0.V.

"LEAVE M-ME BE!!!" I yelled crying, as I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I ran to my bed and the happiness that I felt from the kiss was already gone. That happiness.

'I shouldn't have been happy to kiss my best friend.'

"I've hid my feeling for so long... But this SHIT!!" I yell as I throw my phone across the room. It hit the wall with a bang but I didn't care.

"I don't care"

"Ha-ha. I DONT CARE!"

'Calm down before you do some thing stupid!'

'I've already done stupid. Now its just normal. Falling in love with your best friend? Done. Breaking my phone? Yup. Messing everything up? Don't have to ask that again!'

I hear faint yelling from another room but its muffled so I can barely make it out. I roll over to the other-side of the bed and opened the nightstand drawer. I pull out my old pocket knife. I pull out the small blade from within.

'Hello.'

'STOP MITCH! DONT DO IT. T-Think of Jerome...'

"No." I said as I took the blade and slid it across my hand. I didn't cut the skin. I don't cut. I just have this thing where I slide the knife across parts of my hand. If it cuts, I'm fine with it. If it doesn't, I can hide it easier.

I must have zoned out because when I snap-out of it, I had 40+ cuts on my hands combined. Some were bleeding the bright, red blood. Others were just red. I got up and washed my hands. It stung but I deserved it...

I grabbed gloves from my jacket pocket and put them on. If anyone asks, I could just say that my fingers are freezing. Like that would work.

I layed on the bed staring at the celling. I couldn't sleep, How could I? I turned on the TV just to find boring dramas and action movies.

'You want drama? Come see my fucked up life.'

Just then I herd a knock on the door that I slammed shut about an hour ago. "Can you let us in? We just want to talk. Its only me and Adam." Ty said to me from behind the door.

"N-No. Go a-away!" I yelled as best I could. I didn't know that my voice was still shaky from earlier.

"Fine. We will find a way in ourselves!" Adam yelled, "But if you want to save us all the time, you could let us in now!" I thought about how Adam and Ian climbed a ladder and climbed though a window, just to get into Ty's room when he wouldn't open his door. Ty and Adam were fighting about some thing stupid and Ty was mad. He locked himself in his room and Adam was so sorry he climbed the ladder, with the help of Ian, with a bouquet of roses, box of cards, and a card telling Ty how sorry he was for fighting.

"Fine. YOU GIVE US NO CHOISE NOW!" Adam yelled. Then the next thing I herd was my doorknob being turned and the door creaking open. "At least put up a fight next time Mitch. Gawd." Adam says. I could practically see him smirking at his own joke.

"I-I didn't lock it?" I said dumbfounded. I swear I locked it!

"Nope" Ty says as he closes the door behind them. I finally sit up on my bed and look at them.

"We talked to Jerome. He's really sorry." I suddenly burst into tears. I begin crying my eyes out.

"I-I am a-an I-idi-ot!!" I yell in-between sobs. I look up from my lap and see Adam and Ty just staring.

Ty P.0.V.

Me and Adam stood frozen. We have never seen Mitch cry, be sad even!

"Wh..at?" Mitch asked, gesturing to Adam and I just standing there.

"S-Sorry! It's just that we have never seen you cry or be like 'this'" I said as I sat next to Mitch, who had his legs up to his chest and was sobbing into his knees.

"O-Oh. S-Sorry."

"It's fine. We all have to cry some times..." Adam said as he sat on the other side of him.

"I-I-Its back." Mitch whispered to us. Adam and I looked at each-other in confusion of what Mitch was referring to.

"What's back sweetie?" I ask as I rub his back.

"W-WHATS B-B-BACK?! ITS MY LOVE FOR JEROME!!! I-I HAVE L-LOVED HIM FOR AWHILE BUT HE HAD LOUISE!!! W-WHAT WAS I S-SOPOST TO DO!! R-R-RUIN OUR FR-FRIENDSHIP!!!" Mitch yelled as he sobbed harder. It must have took over a half-an-hour to finally calm him down. During that time he told us about how he loved him and when Jerome came over when he broke up with Jasmine. He told us about how he felt so alone. He told us everything.

"Ok Mitch, you need your rest and you can talk to Jerome tomorrow. Ok?" Adam said as he tucked him in as if he were a child.

"Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Mitch said as he yawned. I turned on the TV so Mitch could keep his mind off of things. He grabbed the remote from my hand to put it on his nightstand and for the first time I noticed he had gloves on?

"H-Hey Mitch?"

"Yesm?"

"What's with the gloves? It's like eighty degrees in here?" Adam noticed the gloves finally too.

"Yea? Anything you need to tell us?" Adam asked. Mitch looked at both of us and then down to his gloves.

"N-No. Its fine..." He is lying.

"Goodnight Mitch." Me and Adam both say as we walk out of his room.

"Thanks and Goodnight, G's" He yells to us as we close the doors.

- TIME SKIP TO BEDTIME :D -

"Mitch was lying to us about the gloves." Adam says as he changes into his pajama's.

"Oh I know! Its killing me not knowing why he is wearing fucking gloves in the house!!" I say as we slip into be and snuggle up into each-other.

"Well lets find out tomorrow."

"Okay. I'm so tired from everything today! What is it, like three AM?!?!" I yell as Adam laughs.

"We did good today. Goodnight Baby, I love you." He says as kisses me.

"I know we did good and I love you too!" I nuzzle myself in his arm and I fall asleep to the beat of his heart...