Chapter Twenty Four

Jerome P.0.V. (TIME SKIP A MOTHER F-I MEAN A MONTH!! Time skip one month._.)

This month has been the best time of my life, I mean I get to spend all my time with my best friends, and Mitch!

We play video games together like always but it seems different. Like, I love it... I can finally call him mine. I don't have to worry if he likes me because I know now!

Everything I do with him seems different from when I would do it with Adam, or Jason. Cooking dinner is funner with him. Playing a simple game becomes the most exciting thing on Earth with him.

Watching the television with him... When he snuggles up with me, and I run my hand though his soft hair... And he looks up at me and smiles, his perfect cheekbones blushing slightly. That's what I crave.

He's my drug.

I am head-over-heels in love with my Mitchell Hughes.

Mitch P.0.V.

I love that Jerome is finally mine...

I haven't had anxiety at all! I've been happy, I haven't cut myself...I promised Jerome that. The guys keep me laughing all day, Team Crafted got this awesome Gunnar's deal too!

Jerome and I told all our friends like Preston, Rob, Ashley, and all the rest. They are happy for us and they all said the say it coming.

'Were we that blind?' I always say and Jerome and I just laugh.

We told my parents about Jerome and I and they were overjoyed. I just wonder about Jerome's parents. He wouldn't talk about them, or say he will tell them...I'm fine with waiting, I just hope their fine with it.

~

"OOHH WE NEED THIS!!!" Adam yelled as he showed us a random Japanese noodle package. Ty just rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

Right now all of us decided to go out shopping at the grocery store. Jerome and I were holding holding hands and leaning against each-other the whole time. We got a lot of stares but I don't care and he doesn't either. We're just in love!

"This is why we never take everyone shopping Mitch." Ian said as he put milk in the cart. I laughed because it was true, we already caused a lot of ruckus in the store.

"Hey at least we're having fun!" I directed my attention over to the isle that had food from different countries. I walked down the isle until I found the 'Canada' sign.

I looked at all the poutine mixes and 'Authentic Canadian Maple!' syrups. I let out a sigh and Jerome puts a hand on my shoulder. "Homesick?" He asks. I turn around and hug him.

"I don't know why Jerome, but I do." He laughs and looks at all the Canadian merchandise. "What's so funny?"

"How could you not miss your homeland Benja! The U.S. is much different then Canada. It's only natural to miss it." He picked up a poutine package and started to read it.

"I know, but Quentin doesn't miss Canada! He loves America!" He put down the box and looked at me.

"Do you not like America?" He tilted his head to the side almost like a dog.

"No, no, no! I love America but, it's much different then here. Sometimes I feel out of place, ya' know?" He smiled and continued to look at the products.

"I know how you feel, remember when I spent that month in Canada with you? You spoke French in a quarter of the places we went to!" I smiled and looked at the maple syrups.

"Yea," I laughed thinking about how Jerome butchered French, "I did have to help you with a lot...It was really funny." He laughed and then showed what he was looking at.

"Are these any good?" He asked as he showed me long purple box. I instantly started laughing. "What?" He asked, implying to my out burst.

"Glossettes!?!?" I laughed harder, "Of all the candies! You...You choose the raisins!" He looked down at the box and laughed too.

"Oh I didn't see that..." He put the box back and continued to look at the candies.

"Here," I said grabbing a few candies, "Mr. Big's are vanilla wafer, caramel, peanuts, and rice crispys all in one." I handed the bar to him and he looked at it and nodded for me to continue. "Maltesers are like the American Whoppers but better!" I handed him the red bag and he looked at it just like the last one.

"And these!" I say as I hold up the last candy. "The Areo bar! It's my favorite out of all of them!" I say as I hand it to him. He looks at it and back at me.

"Your such a Canadian!" He said laughing. I blushed and looked down. He hugged me and smiled down at me. "And that's adorable." I look up at him and he kisses me gently.

"YO DUDES WHERE WERE YOU!!" Jason yelled and we pulled away for two reasons, one, he interrupted us. And two, we needed air. All the guys run up to us and see Jerome with all the Canadian candy.

"Aww, is Jerome trying to be Canadian for Mitch!?" Adam squealed and we both laughed.

"No, Benja is just a little homesick." He said as he put the candy in the cart. Quentin looked at all the Canadian items and smiled.

"Maybe I'm a little homesick after seeing this, but really? Why do we have to be known for everything maple! Right Mitch!" I laughed a little too. Jerome and the guys looked at all the candy and listened to Quentin and I.

"I know, it's a little rude, eh?" Suddenly everyone stopped and stared at me. "I said 'Eh', didn't I..."

"YOU DID!!! YOUR SO CANADIAN!!!!!!" Adam yelled and everyone started laughing, even me and Quentin.

 Out of no where a worker came up to us, "Excuse me, but the store is closing now." We stopped laughing and nodded. When she walked away we all laughed again.

~

"Hey Mitch?" Jerome asked me as I got into bed.

"Yea?" He got into bed and looked at me.

"I think I need to go back to Jersey, and I want you to come." He looked at me and continued. "I want to tell my parents about you-about us." I smiled and kissed him.

"That sounds perfect!" I said smiling. His smile faded and said something I never thought I would here.

"Their homophobes Mitch."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Like the dramatic pause?

Don't get defensive about the Canadian parts? Ok? I know a few of the candies because in the Upper-Peninsula of Michigan theirs a lot of Canadian things. Also a lot of people in my town are from Canada. They read it and laughed at it so yea... Don't ask...

I think I'm done here-OH WAITTTTT

THANK YOU FOR ALL DEM COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!! :D Oh stop it you, I'm blushin' xD

ok 1162 words

bYe bYe