Chapter Forty Three

Mitch P.0.V.

Jerome and I had to skip steps just to catch up with Adam and Ian. We followed them into Ian's room to find the rest of the team huddled in there.

"JEROME! MITCH! ARE YOU TWO ENGAGED!?" Quentin screamed when he looked up from his phone.

Everyone looked at us and Jerome grabbed my hand and threw it in the air for everyone to see. "No ring guys, not yet."

"THATS NOT THE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW!!" Adam yelled. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TO BACK EARLY!?"

"We got a flight early. I guess we can't surprise you guys. Now why is Ian dressed as me?" I asked as I pointed to the similarly dressed Ian.

"Well.. In the mail you got a letter from the government saying your visa is up and we called asking for you to set up an appointment to apply for citizenship. And then Darby came and was like green cards and so then we got confused.." Adam explained.

"We gotta' explain this to her. Now." Jerome said angrily. I was a bit mad too but not as mad as him.

He grabbed Ian and Adams wrist and I followed as he dragged them down the stairs.

The Darby lady sat at our table with this kid I still don't know about. When he saw me he instantly smiled.

"I'm sorry Darby, I'm Jerome. I called for Mitch and I to discuss our marriage and how that would give him a green card." He walked over to Darby and shook her hand.

"I know, I don't see the problem yet.." Darby said as she looked over all of us.

I decided it was my time to speak up. "The problem is that I'm Mitchell. The guy who said he was me is actually Ian. And this whole mess was created by that bozo named Adam."

We all stood at the table in silence. Darby seemed to be picking her words carefully.

"Yea. Okay. It's kind-of illegal. I get it. Buuuutttttttt-" Adam started but got cut off by Darby.

"Kind-of!? It's major illegal! I could have you arrested right now! This is government business! It's not a game! I don't want to arrest you, I really don't. I like you guys so far. But I could get in serious trouble if I don't.." She trailed off.

"It was all my fault." Adam admitted. "You can take me to jail. I dragged everyone into it. I'm sorry..."

It was the first time I heard Adam be so truthful. Darby sighed and opened her mouth to speak but stopped when the boy tugged on her arm.

"Mommy. Don't take Sky to jail! Then everyone will be sad! Ssundee was just being derp." The mom stared at her son like he was crazy.

"Colby what are you talking about?"

"We're YouTubers. We play Minecraft. I'm JeromeASF, Mitch is BajanCanadian, Adam is Skydoesminecraft, and Ian is Ssundee." Jerome tried to explain.

"Yea mommy! I love them. Jerome is a fluffy bacca too! And Sky loves butter and Ian goes crazy for cake and Mitch loves the hunger deens!"

"Honey they did a bad thing.." Colby looked like he wanted to cry when his mom said that.

"They're my heroes mommy!" He yelled and ran over and hugged all of us.

This kid was so sweet it hurt. "It's okay cutie pie. We know Adam did something bad and he need to be punished." I whispered in his ear.

"I guess I could maybe forget this happened and start over with the real Mitch...." Darby said as she fiddled with her briefcase.

"Yes mommy please!!" Colby said as he ran to her and hugged her tight.

I think that's why I want kids when I'm older.

"Okay. I will. And you boys better not try to pull a fast one on anyone else. I don't think they'll be as nice." Darby smiled and pushed up her glasses.

We all laughed and Jerome and I sat down to actually begin the meeting.

"Mommy can I go play Minecraft with Sky and Ssundee? Pweeeeeseeee?" Colby begged.

Darby nodded. "As long as they're okay with that."

"Yes ma'am! We love to hangout with our recruits!" Adam said with a gigantic smile.

"Don't say recruits with people who don't know about what we do on the internet. It makes us sound like a cult!" Jerome said making us all laugh.

"Just don't cause trouble Colbs, please." Darby said with a small smile.

Adam, Ian, and Colby ran upstairs to hangout with the rest of the team. I hope Adam doesn't cause trouble too...

"Now, down to business.." I say smiling. Jerome smiles too and takes my hand as we start...