Chapter Thirty Nine (Re-Uploaded)

(Written in da cellular device. Lol) (Important author note at the end.)

Ian P.0.V.

Adam sat us all in the living room to talk about tomorrow's 'game plan'.

All of sat on the couches except for Adam, who was setting up his poster board.

"Ok! I know what your thinking!" Adam said loudly like he was a drill Sargent. "Your thinking 'Oh Adam, your crazy! Or Adam! We're gonna' get arrested!"

Everyone simulaniously nodded. "Well, we won't. I called the deportation office and there will be a lady coming out to the house tomorrow to talk to 'Mitchell'.

And as we know the real Mitch is with Jerome having an awesome time in Jersey and they won't be for three days."

Everyone just kept quiet and Adam just continued.

"So Ian will be Mitch! it'll work I swear! We all know everything about Mitch!"

He pointed at the picture of Mitch's Minecraft character that was tapped on his board and smiled. "IAN YOU ARE NO LONGER SSUNDEE! I DUB YOU THE NEW BAJANCANADIAN!! at least for tomorrow that is..."

This is going to end horribly.

~(ELSE WHERE IN DA U.S. o.o )~

Jerome P.0.V.

"I'll have the shrimp fettuccine and a side salad." I said to the waiter and handed him my menu.

"And I'll have the chicken Marsala and I'll have a side salad too." Mitch said as he also handed the waiter his menu.

"Ok! Your order will be right up!" the waiter replied and sped walked away.

We decided that we should go out somewhere nice for dinner since my parents and stuff.

I looked across the table and saw Mitch sipping his iced tea with a smile. "So cutie, what do we wanna' do know since we already told my parents about us?"

He blushed and set down his drink. "Maybe let's just trade in our flight for an earlier time?" Mitch asked.

"Yea that sounds good. There isn't much to do here now!" I said laughing a bit.

I took out my phone and pulled up flights to go back to LA. "It looks like we could get one tomorrow at four."

"Four Jersey time? That would mean we'd get to the house at around ten, right?"

"Yea, just about" I say as I look at the flight information.

"Ok that's fine with me biggums!" Mitch says smiling like the big idiot he is.

"Alright. I'll trade our flights in when we get back to the room and-" I stop when Mitch looks like he's about to burst. "what's wrong with you!"

"WHEN WE GET TO THE HOTEL CAN WE GO TO THE ICE CREAM BAR IN THE LOBBY!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" He pretty much screams, causing half the restaurant to stare.

"Ok you goof!" We both laugh and the waiter comes over with our salads.

"Thanks." we both say and he leaves again.

"Do we want to tell the guys we'll be back early?" Mitch asked as he mixed his salad up.

"Nah let's surprise them! It'll be fun!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Mitch said smiling, causing me to smile too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( THIS NOTE IS THE SAME FOR ALL MY BOOKS FOR UPDATE ON September seventh, 2014. )

Hi.

I feel sorry for leaving you guys will out an explanation.

But maybe sorry isn't enough. At least it isn't in my eyes....

BUT NOW!!!!!!

but now I will try and update at least two story's once a week. And if I didn't update one of them, I'll update it as soon as possible.

I have three story's going on right now:

Merome: The Dank Story Of Us

The One -Merome-Skylox-And More-

Mitchell, Your A Star

Well. Highschool is much more time consuming and annoying so I try my best ok?

I already left my homework at home once and it's been barely three weeks! xD

Thank you for your support, your ideas, and just reading! I don't know....I just feel like even if you hate it you still show me you read it and if I'm that good to be read by (other than a teacher) than I'm better.

I'm learning and your teaching. Thank you.

God DAYUM that was cheesy. (Lol my auto correct makes DAYUM capitalized.)

I'm sorry and thanks again.

SEE YOU SOON :D

bYe bYe