Chapter Twenty Two

Mitch P.0.V.

Here we all are. It's about two-'o'-clock and we're all in the living room playing video games on the X-box. It's been hard not to snuggle up with Jerome whenever I please. I've been dreading the moment when we tell the guys about us.

I mean, I know they are fine with Adam and Ty, but what about us? Are they faking their smiles when Skylox came out?

No... They never would do that... Would they?

I felt myself getting light-headed. I need to calm down before I pass out. I gripped the Bacca hat that was in my hoodie pocket. I let out a shaky breath and sat back on the couch. See, I'm fine now.

"Hey Mitch." Jason whispered, "You ok dude?" He asked, not whispering anymore. I felt six pairs of eyes fall on me and I began to freak out.

"YEA- I mean yea... I-I'm fine! Why do you ask!?" I replied, trying to be nonchalant but failing miserably. I looked up and saw everyone staring, but Jerome, Adam, and Ty more worried than the rest. "I-I'm going to go...get some air!" I quickly got up and ran to the front door and walked out.

Jerome P.0.V.

Mitch got up and ran out the door, leaving us in the dust. I looked over to Adam and Ty who were both surprised.

"Adam, Jerome, and I are going to go check on Mitch." Ty said as he got up from the couch and pulled Adam up. I automatically got up without waiting on Adam and Ty to come over to me, I was already speed-walking to the door.

"Aww Merome!" I heard Quentin yell as I walked out of the door. I looked out into the yard and didn't see Mitch. Ty and Adam walked up next to me and looked too.

"Mitch?" Adam yelled into the street.

"Maybe he's in the garage?" I suggested. We walked towards the garage when I heard faint crying. I called out his name and I heard a sniffle.

"In here."

We walked into the garage to find Mitch in the far corner with his knees to his chest. I quickly ran over to him and keeled down to give him a hug.

"I'm sorry." He said crying into my shoulder. I sat down next to him and picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"Shhh... It's ok. Tell me what's wrong, please biggums?" I said as I rubbed his back. He looked up at me and whispered.

"I-I'm scared-d..." I knew he was talking about telling the guys about us, I mean I'm a bit nervous too but I have to put that aside.

"They will be fine with us, I promise." I whispered as I kissed his cheek. He smiled his cute smile of his and I just had to smile back. "Awe, that's the happy Mitchie-poo I looooove!" I said in a 'baby' voice. He blushed and I pecked him on his nose.

"Thank yooooou!" He replied as he hugged me tight. I hugged him back and we remained like that for awhile. When we pulled apart he help his hands in-front of my face.

"Why are you showing me your hands!?" I said chuckling. He looked at me and smiled then directed his attention to his hands as he slowly took off the gloves. His hands were no longer filled with scrapes. They were healed up!

"Most of them are healed buuuut a few are a little red...But it's all good!" He said smiling. I gently pecked him on the lips and returned the smile.

"Glad to here that Benja, but we should be getting back inside." I said as I pushed him up and then got up myself. We held hands and walked out of the garage only to be greeted by Adam and Ty.

"FINALLY!!! You two took forever!!" Adam yelled. Ty nudged him with his elbow.

"Don't yell!" Ty said laughing, "They probably were having a make-out session!" Mitch and I blushed as we walked passed them and into the house. He let go of my hand and at first I was confused then I remembered that we are just friends in-front of the guys for now.

He sat down where he was earlier and I sat down in my spot, soon Adam and Ty followed our actions and sat in their original spots. Ian turned to us and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Did anything happen between you two?" He asked as he looked between me and Mitch. I blushed and looked over to Mitch who was also trying to hide his blush.

"MEROME NEEDS TO BE REAL!!!" Jason yelled while laughing. We all started laughing and I smiled and looked at Mitch. He looked over at me and mouthed;

'Maybe it won't be so hard.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guess who didn't remember to write!

Ok, so I did this on the fly so yea!

In other news, did anyone see the picture of Jerome signing Mitch's underwear???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I bet Jerome wrote on Mitch's butt, writing: Property Of Jerome!

*fangirls*

Ok bYe bYe