Chapter Four

Adam P.0.V.

"Jeez, these people have tons of questions!" Ty whispered into my ear.

"Yea, wait! We haven't heard from Mitch and Jerome in a while..." We both turn around and see a sleepy Mitch resting on the shoulder of Jerome who was a sleep, resting his head on Mitch's. "Aww, look Ty! It's Merome!" I whispered into his ear.

"I wish that they would just love each other already!" Ty whispered back. It was totally noticeable that Jerome and Mitch liked each other, I bet they even love each other! They act like me and Ty before we both admitted that we loved each other. I think that its only me and Ty who know though, well not that we know. Its just that we can tell.

"Well! Me and Ty are going to go get some coffee for all of us because MEROME FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!" I whisper-yell because I didn't want to wake them. "We are going to let them sleep for a few minutes then wake them up."

Ty focused the camera on Jerome and Mitch and the chat exploded with things like: Awe! Or #MEROME #MEROME4DAYZZZZZ. "Adam, I'm going to stay with them incase they wake-up."

"Ok, I will put an extra shot of espresso in each of the coffees." Ty kissed me and I left the room to get the coffee.

Ty P.0.V.

Adam comes back a few minutes later with two steaming hot cups of coffee in each hand. "Thanks Babe." I say as he hands me my cup and puts down Mitch and Jerome's coffee on a table near them. "So what are we going to have 'Merome' do since they fell asleep?" I ask Adam as I take a sip of the soothing coffee that helps wake us up.

"Well... We could have the viewers help?" Adam said as we directed our attention to the now bursting chat box.

"Damn! Look at these people go!" I was astonished! As we slowed down chat to as low as it could go we noticed a reappearing request.

"Make Merome Kiss!!!!!!!!!! #Merome #Merome4Dayzzzzz" Adam and I read aloud in unison.

"Wow, you guys must want them to kiss badly, 'cause that's all we see!" Adam spoke up.

"Well then... We will wake them up, make them drink the coffee so they can get some energy. Then at the end we will tell them to kiss. And they have to do it! Let's see... Adam what time is it?"

"11:20..." He says in confusion

"Ok," I continue, "We will wake them up and at 12:00 we will make them kiss! It will be perfect!!!" I squeal. Adam smiled at me then kissed me sweetly on the lips. He knew I was a romantic at heart.

"I guess you could call us Merome shippers!" Adam said while laughing. We then finally got up and went to the couch where 'Merome' was sleeping. Adam pushed Mitch off of and shook him rapidly to wake him up.

"ADAM! Don't wake him so violently!" He laughed and I did the same violent shaking that Adam did to Mitch, but to Jerome.

"GAAA!!!!" Jerome yelled when I shook him. I forgot that he was a lighter sleeper. Mitch on the other hand was always a deep sleeper. Jerome looked over and saw that Adam had given up on waking Mitch.

"Mitch, wake up." Jerome said softly into Mitch's ear as he softly rubbed the back of Mitch's neck. To Adam and I's surprise, Mitch's eyes slowly flickered open. Mitch was still half asleep but he looked over to Jerome and they instantly got lost in a trance.

"Ehem..." Adam said, which caused the two on the couch to jump. "Drink up," He said handing the two the coffee that we saved them. "You two fell asleep so now you have to so something we say!" Adam did a little dance and then sat down on the bed across from the couch. I followed Adam's actions and sat next to him.

"What was that 'Rubbing-of-the-neck' thing, Jerome?" I ask as both of them instantly start blushing.

"Umm... Mitch i-is a heavy-y sl-sleeper sooo... I-I need away to wake him up and that's the on-only thing that works..." Jerome sheepishly says while trying to hid his blushing. Mitch hid his face in his mug.

"Aww! Dat's sooo adorbs'" Adam says which makes me do a spit-take of my coffee. Jerome just gave Adam the death glare but Mitch just sat quietly. That's the first...

"Just drink your coffee so we can get started." I state to break the silence.

"What's up with the stream?" Mitch finally peeps in.

"Oh we have it taking a break until everything's ready. DONT TOUCH THE SCREEN. It has the challenge on it."

"Ok mister bossy-pants!" Jerome says laughing a bit.

"Well you sound awake."

"Well of course! This coffee is scolding!" Jerome yells as he sticks out his tongue and acts as if it was burned.

"What do we have to do and when?" Mitch asks as he places his empty mug on the table next to his seat.

"It's 11:52, and we go on air at midnight so come on!" I yell as I motion to the computer. When we get there Jerome and Mitch look at the monitor and their eyes became as big as plates.

"W-we h-hav-e to ki-kiss?" They said in unison.