Chapter Forty Four

Jerome P.0.V.

"Bye Darby! Bye Colby!" The whole team yelled as we watch the mother and son drive away in their car.

I smile as I shut the door. I think it went really well. It wasn't hard at all. She mostly explained how when we get married, we'll have to go to the offices in Los Angeles and prove it isn't just a green card marriage.

Mitch was ecstatic the whole time. Any time I mentioned the words 'marry' and 'Mitch' in the same sentence he made a goofy smile.

God I love him.

When Darby started talking about how even though we're not the 'Man and Woman' relationship, we can still have a family.

It made me think.

I want kids. It can be just one. Colby is so beautiful, so innocent and kind. I don't care if my child has my DNA or my skin color, I will love him or her just the same. I will make sure they have they have everything they need, I will give them the world.

I just don't know if Mitch feels the same way.

I could see us living in an iconic white picket fence house with two beautiful babies. We could have a dog and go on walks with those joint strollers and our dog trotting along with us.

It'd be perfect.

"For a little dude, Colby is awesome at capture the wool!" Ty said laughing as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"I want kids when we're married Ty