Chapter Thirty Three

Jerome P.0.V.

It was about four-'o'-clock when Mitch and I left the hotel to go to my parents house. Yesterday we just watched television and ate Chinese food.

I've been freaking out all day about telling my parents that I'm dating Mitch, and of-couse Mitch keeps calming me down every time. I love him so much.

My parents might not understand it but I love him more than life. I don't know how I would survive if I ever lost him. Where would a Bacc be without a Benj...

Mitch knocked on my parents door and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before letting go. I lean over and kiss his cheek and he blushes madly. "Miiiiiiitchhhh don't blush!" I whisper-yell at him. 

"Sorry Jerome, but your the only one who makes me blush like that..Yooooou better stop being so hot or I'll go crazy!" He whispers back and this time I blush. "Blush much?" He snickers and I punch his arm playfully.

He turns towards me to do something and I started to grab his waist but we stop immediately when I hear my mom from the other side of the door. "Oh hold on Jerome! The stupid door is jammed again and your father said he'd fix it but apparently he hasen't yet!!!"

We quickly go into 'friend mode' dubbed by Mitch and my mom swings open the door. "Oh Jerome!!!! I missed you soooo much!!!!" She hoped onto me and hugged me.

"It was just yesterday mom..." I said, rolling my eyes. She smiled and opened the door for us to come in. My mom rushes into the kitchen leaving me and Mitch.

"Are we supposed to..." Mitch asks as he points to where my mother ran off to. I just shrug and walk into the kitchen with Mitch slowly walking behind me.

I see my mom fiddling with something in the fridge so I sit on one of the wooden stools at one of the counter-tops. Mitch sits next to me and pulls out his phone. I look over his shoulder and see that he's just scrolling down Twitter.

"I made jello yesterday!!!!" My mom yelled as she handed Mitch and I a plate of red and green jello.

"Mom, why are you so happy.." She laughed and walked over to us, draping her arms on Mitch and I's shoulders.

"I'm just so happy to have my boys back in town!!" Mitch laughs and then she walks back into the kitchen and stands across from us.

"This is good jello mama' Bacc!" He says as he stuffs his face with jello.

"You'll eat anything Mitch!" I say laughing. My mom smiles and shakes her head.

"I guess somethings don't change, do they Mitchell..You the same as you left!" He smiles wide and Jello is all over his teeth. "Oh Mitchell!"

I laugh and take a bit of my jello. It was true, Mitch was the same as he left for Canada back in middle school. It was silence for a minute until my mom started talking again.

"When are you going to grow your hair out Jerome..." She said in more of a statement.

"Where did this come from?" I ask, trying to hold back a smile. I turn and see Mitch giggling. It was so adorable but can't Jerome! Friend mode... "What?" I say smiling now.

"You should bring back the bowl haircut from when we were younger...That was one haircut!" He said laughing harder.

"That's half past not happing Mitch..." My mom laughs and pours us a glass of water.

"You could use a new hairstyle yourself Mitch." He smile and takes a sip of his water.

"Well mama' Bacc, this," He said, motioning his hand above his head. "Is easy to maintain...Most of the time.." We all laugh and we make small talk until my father comes home...

~

It was almost seven and we haven't told my parents. My dad came home from work about an hour ago and I've just been so nervous.

I think I can do it now. We were just talking about old times or something and I get this sudden burst of ((A/N WHAT IS THAT WORD. IS IT CONFIDENCE OR SOMETHING...OK back to story. Bye.)) confidence! ((?)) 

I sat up in my seat on the couch and interrupt. "Uh...Mom, Dad?" They all look at me and I sigh. "I'm dating Mitch and I love him."

I feel like a thousand pounds were lifted of my chest and I smile. Mitch looks over and smiles at me and I return it happily.

Silence. My mom and dad had blank looks on their face's and I get nervous.

"Can I talk to you privately Jerome." My mom says in a monotone voice. I nod slowly and follow her into my parents bedroom, leaving Mitch with my father...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'M SO SO

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

I'M UPDATING AT ELEVEN AT NIGHT!!!!! (Ohio Time..) I'm sorry.

I had band camp so updating will be late at night all next week so yea..

ALSO 7,000 READS!!!

WE surpassed my towns population a while ago and I forgot to say that so yea.. THANKSSS!!!

Sorry and,

bYe bYe!