Chapter Fourteen

Mitch P.0.V.

After Jerome said he wanted to talk to me later my stomach turned. I, FOR ONCE, wasn't hungry. I didn't want to tell him about my hands.

I couldn't tell him.

I just sat there, staring into my burger. Looking for an answer to my problems. "Ya' hungry?" He asked. I looked over to Jerome who was setting his full-plate down next to me.

"No..." I said looking back down at my plate.

"THATS THE FIRST!!" Adam yelled, sitting down across the table with Ty already digging into his food.

"What's wrong?" Jerome asked with concern filling his voice. He sat close to me and whispered again, "Please tell me. At least eat. Is this about tonight?" Its like he read my mind...

"Yea. It's just my nerves getting to me." I said still looking down in self-pity.

"Don't get nervous-"

"What, you don't want me to pass out, do you! Oh lil' baby Mitch so fragile, DONT LET HIM GET HURT!!! That'd be a shame!" I lost it.

I fucking lost it,

Again.

"Calm down Mitch. Please." Now Ty and Adam were looking at us. Our 'private' conversation might have became a bit too loud.

"I'm going to my room for now." I got up from the table and made my way towards the stairs.

"Mitch...."

When I made it to my room and layed in my bed. I just lay.

How will I tell Jerome?

What if he thinks I'm crazy?

What if. What if he doesn't actually love me?

I shook the thoughts out of my head when there was a knock on my door. I groaned as I went to the door. "Who is it?" I say, not opening the door.

"Ty!" He said loudly so I could hear him but I could already here him fine.

"Fine..." I opened the door to find Ty holding a plate that had a mound of chips on them and two ginormous burgers. "Umm, What's with the food?" I say as he walks into my room and sets the plate down on my desk.

"You do need to eat ya' know." He said as he made his way to the door. He turned around and leaned up agent the door frame. "Jerome said he will be up in a while to 'talk-to-you' or whatever." He turned around again and walked out.

"How long is a 'while'?!" I yelled after him.

"A few hours, He wants to let you think." Ty responded not even turning around, heading for the stairs.

I bet he's fed up with the drama. I know I am! I walk over to my desk where the burgers where. I didn't want to eat but my stomach growled when I saw the plate. I sat down and dug into to the food. I guess I was hungry...

~

I layed down on my bed, thinking again about what to do. I have to be honest, I mean come on! He is my boyfriend now! It's be a few hours now. The sun is setting, leaving my room darker than before. I heard a knock, "Mitch?" Jerome. "It's Jerome! C-Can we talk now?"

I walk to the door and take a deep breath.

I'm ready to tell him about my hands, about everthing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIA! I just wanted to thank you all for all the reads! 802! Wow-we-mama that's a lot.

Any-whos-ies, this weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) I'm going to write like 7 more chapters so I have them ready for the week so I don't miss another update.

Ok bYe bYe