Chapter Five

Adam P.0.V.

"W-we h-hav-e to ki-kiss?" They said in unison.

"All the viewers asked and we agreed" I said. Ty nodes his head in agreement because he knows I'm getting nervous to how 'Merome' will react.

"12:00!" Ty yelled, "Time to get the live stream started!!" Ty quickly pulled up a chair and pulls the Twitch screen. "Welcome back to the live stream! Mitch and Jerome just woke-up and hey found out their challenge.

"You goof-balls ready!" I yell to brake the awkward silence in the room. Ty focused the camera on Mitch and Jerome who were sitting on the side of the bed. They looked at each other and they leaned in.

Closer and,

Closer and,

Closer. Until finally their lips connected, the space in-between them now gone. Their lips danced with each other, it seemed so passionate. They pulled away fifteen seconds after they first began. They looked at each other clearly astonished.

"Wow-wee everyone! Thanks for watching! See you guys later!" Ty said to close the live steam. The chat was booming and even our computer was lagging. We all sat in silence until Mitch spoke up.

"Umm.. Jerome c-can we t-talk?" His voice unsteady and nervous.

"No." Jerome replied. "I don't want to talk to you right now. I need time to contemplate what just happened before I want to talk to you, Mitchell." Mitch looked as if he was going to cry. Jerome has never said anything to Mitch like that before. Jerome sounded angry. I was nervous what he would say next.

"F-fine. I w-will. Jus-t go. Goodnight." Mitch started to run out of the room and now he was crying. Me and Ty stood in awe of what just happened.

"No Mitch! I-I didn't m-mean it like that!" Jerome yelled, still frozen in his spot.

"LEAVE M-ME BE!!!" Mitch yelled as we heard his bedroom do slam shut with a bang.

Jerome was astonished from what had happened. "I-I-I did that..." Jerome whispered to Ty and I who were now kneeling down on the floor trying to comfort Jerome, who was still in shock and about to cry. "I didn't m-mean too." Jerome said in-between the now, flowing river of tears.

"It's ok, Jerome." Ty says trying to sooth Jerome.

"NO ITS NOT OK TY!! I MADE THE ONLY ONE I LOVE CRY!!!" Jerome pulled his legs up to his chest and hid his face. He cried harder and harder.

"Shhh. Does Mitch know you love him?" I asked Jerome. I was happy that he admitted that he loved Mitch but now was not the time to celebrate.

"N-No. I w-was scared. I b-broke up with L-Louise to b-be with h-him" He responded in-between sobs.

"You two act just like me and Adam before we told each-other our feelings." Ty said while rubbing Jerome back.

"Well I'm glad you two had a happy-ending." Jerome said in a nasty tone.

"Hey I know your hurting but 'Ouch'" I say laughing which gets Jerome to giggle a little.

"Jerome you should go to your room and go to sleep. Tomorrow you can talk to Mitch. Both of you guys need rest, but we will talk to Mitch once your in bed." Ty said as he tried to pull Jerome off the bed.

"Do you need to be carried Jerome?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"Yus." I picked up the tiered Jerome and took him to his room. Ty turned on his TV and put it on a random show. "Thank you." Jerome said as we were about to leave.

"Don't worry about it dude. Just get some rest and then fix things with Mitch, ok?"

"Ok. Goodnight!" Jerome said as we shut the door.

"Wow, that happened!" Ty said as we made our way to the couch.

"Ok. So lets contemplate what just happened before we talk to Mitch." We sat their for while just thinking what to say to Mitch. We also went though scenarios that could happen or what Mitch could say.

After we got all ideas out, we walked out of the living room, down the hall into the 'lobby'. Up the stairs, down the second hall until finally we reach Mitch's room. I seemed like forever to get there, but we were finally here...