Chapter Nineteen

Adam P.0.V.

Me and Ty woke up early to set up for the guys coming home. We were excited to have everyone home and goof-off like always.

"Hey Adam?" Ty asked as we walked to wake up Mitch and Jerome.

"Yea?"

"What if... You know... Mitch has a panic-attack because of telling the guys?" I stopped walking and pulled Ty into a hug.

"Don't worry, dont even think like tha-"

"Answer my question. Please?" Ty looked up at me and moved the hair out of his eye so he could see me.

I let out a sigh. "I do think Mitch will have a panic-attack. The way he acted when we told him the guys were coming over made me think that more. But on the other hand, the 'Bacca hat' really calms him down."

"Yea... I know what you mean." He said as we stopped hugging and continued up the stairs.

"MIIIITCH!!!!!! JERRROME!!!!" I yelled as we walked into their room to find them asleep and cuddling. Jerome jumped up and made Mitch, who was nuzzled in Jerome's chest, fall onto the pillow. "Really Mitch! Still sleeping!?"

Jerome groggily looked over to me and Ty who were bouncing with excitement. "Whaaaaaat do you guys want?" He said yawning.

"The guys are coming! Duhhhhhh" Ty said as he walked over to Mitch and pulled him up and pushed him onto Jerome. "WAKE UP MITCH AND JEROME!" He yelled and out of no where, pulls out a bottle of water and squirts it at the two on the bed.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Mitch yelled as he jumped into Jerome's lap. Ty stood giggling at Mitch's reaction and Jerome sat there soaked. "What was that for!" Mitch yelled as he directed his attention to Ty.

"Well..." Ty said as he walked around the bed. "The guys are coming soon and you people need to be up before I murder you and feed you to the dolphins." We all laughed and then Jerome and Mitch got up to get dressed. Ty and I went downstairs, about to head out to pick up Ian.

"WE'RE LEAVING TO PICK UP IAN!!!" I yelled up the stairs as Jerome was walking by.

"OK!!!!" He yelled almost louder than Mitch in the other room who yelled 'ok' at the same time. Jerome walked to the stairs and talked while he buttoned his shirt. "Mitch and I are going to record some Hunger Games, so when should you guys be back?"

Well Ian's flight lands at ten. And-" Ty cut me off by finishing my thought.

"And then Quentin and Jason's flights both land at ten-forty, so we're just going to hang around the airport for them. After we get them we should be home by eleven-thirty or so." Jerome nodded and we said our goodbyes.

I can't wait for the guys to come, yet I can't get the thought of Mitch having a panic attack out of my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK... This is the first time I wrote this on the spot...

Today is 6-5-2014 which meant that is was my last day of school! Yay!

Umm. SHAME LESS PLUG: You know what this means! Check out my other storys! Yup.

Ok that's all. Sorry the chapter was short, but on the other note I know what I want to happen and I think its going to be amazing ;))))))) MUUHAHAHAHAH. (DON'T SHOOT ME SANTA AND JENNY WAS A FRIEND OF MINE ARE LIKE IN MY HEAD! I'M RAMBLING AND BYE)

bYe bYe (I DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THE bYd podcasts' :3)