Chapter Twenty Eight

Adam P.0.V.

"It's two thirty and Mitch and Jerome still haven't called!" I whined as Jason messed around on the Xbox home screen. "They left here around 8am and they still arn't there?! Maybe they forgot.." Jason looked over at me and laughed.

"Dude. It's like a seven hour plus flight! Add in traffic and checking in...Don't worry, go find Ty or something." He smiled and then directed his attention back to the television. I sighed and stretched out my feet.

"You know Ty is recording...I'M BORED!!" I yell. Jason just ignores me and starts a game. I didn't feel like playing. I don't feel like doing anything really...

Quentin and Ty are recording, Ian is out at lunch with some friends, Jason's playing a game, and obviously Jerome and Mitch are in Jersey. Ughhhhhhhh!

I get up and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I sit down on the counter and fiddle with my shirt buttons. "Ughhhhhhhh" I mutter under my breath. Why can't I ocupy myself with editing or something?

I don't wanna' edit...I wish the mail was here and Mitch had bills or something. It would give me something to do, also I wouldn't have to to worry about it.

I hear something on our front porch which confuses me. Is the mail here!? The door slowly opens and I see Ian holding a bag that looks like it has grocery's and such in it. "Hey Adam!"

"Hey Ian!" I reply as he comes into the kitchen and sets the bag down.

"Where's the others?" He asks as he grabs a glass and fills it with some juice that he got from the fridge.

"Well, Jason's playing Xbox." I look over to Jason who's currently yelling at the screen. "Ty and Quentin are recording...And Mitch and Jerome are in-"

"Jersey. I know this, I was there when we said goodbye, remember?" He said, cutting me off.

"Oh yeaaaaaaa!" I said laughing. He just laughed and opened the bag he brought in. "What's in 'da bag?"

He looks up at me and laughs again, "Well, I got some stuff for dinner...And the mail!" He pulled out a stack of envelops, magazines, and coupon books and handed it to me.

"YES!!!!!" I yelled and looked though the mail to see if there was any for Mitch or myself. Ian just chuckled and pulled out food from the bag.

"I knew you wanted the mail, so surprise!" I smiled and continued to look at the mail and reading off the names.

"Quentin, Quentin, Ty, Ian, Jason, Jason, Jerome, Ty, OOOHHH ME!!!!" I yelled as I pulled my envelop out of the stack and setting it aside. "Coupon book, Quentin, MITCH!!!!!!!! AND ANOTHER MITCH!!!" Ian rolled his eyes and I looked at Mitch's mail.

"I'ma' go now. THANKS IAN!!!" I yell in his ear and then run up the stairs and into Mitch's room. I rush to his computer desk and sit down. I turn on his desk light and set down the mail. "Hmmm..." I pick up the first bill and open it.

It was a bill for his phone plan. I set it aside, next to the money he left me to pay the bills with. I pick up the next letter and read who it's from.

'United States Citizenship and Immigration Services'

At first I thought maybe I shouldn't open it. I mean, it might be personal...But on the the other hand, if it's personal, shouldn't I open it and tell him?

I carefully opened the envelope and looked inside only to find a letter. Do I read it?

'Just read it Adam! Your this far!'

I grab the paper and unfold it, slowly reading it.

"O-Oh my god..." I whisper. The door opens and I look over to see an excited Ty walking over to me.

"Hi! Ian told me that Mitch got mail!" He smiled at me and then noticed I wasn't happy at all. "What's wrong babe?"

I hand him the letter and he quickly reads it. I watch as his face turns from happy to sad. He lowers the letter and looks right at me.

"M-M-Mitch will b-e D-Deported?" I slowly nod and Ty hugs me tight........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK LISTEN UP. plz.

I don't know much about deportation so bare with me, I mean come on! We've made like twenty eight chapters soooo don't give up on me yet!

I know how I wanna' end the book but it won't be for a while so ;)

OHHH NOOOO MITCH IS BEING DEPORTED! TUNE IN NEXT UPDATE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! Next time on! MEROME: THE DANK STORY OF US!

Also 4,000 Reads!?!?! 200 Votes!>!>>>!>!!>>!>!>!! 61 Comments!!?!?! HOLY COW THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I'm ranting ummm... I am adicted to Tumblr!!!!

bYe bYe