Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Ducks, Rainbows, Merome, Skylox, Tv, Life, RANDOM ECT. :3

Mitch P.0.V.

"HEY GUYS!!! Sky here and welcome to the live stream!!! I'm here with TY, MITCH, AND JAY-ROME!!!!!!" We all laugh and I pull out four beers and hand one to each of the guys.

"We are going to have a contest," Ty adds in, "to see what team will be able to stay awake without passing out! It's Merome verses Skylox!" Jerome looks away from the screen right after Ty said Merome.

'Did he blush?'

'No Mitch, that's crazy! He doesn't like you like that! And you don't like him like that anymore!'

-MITCH FLASHBACK-

I remember Jerome staying at my house after he broke up with Jasmine. I had the biggest crush on him. I remember holding him in my arms and knowing that he just thinks that I'm holding him is for comfort.

Its not just because your broken hearted Jerome!

Why don't you see that I love you more than any other fangirl! I want to be with you but I know you will find another girl!

Four weeks after he was at my house crying about someone who broke his heart to me, he met another girl named Louise. That's when I put all my feelings for Jerome in the back of my head to forget them. But the always come back........

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was awoken from my saddening flashback by Ty still talking, "Me and Adam knew that Jerome and Mitch would try and cheat-"

"Duh! Ty why would you believe anything else!" Jerome buds in.

"Anyways, Mitch and Jerome were binge drinking coffee so me and Adam decided to have them drink twenty beers total!"

"I thought that you guys were going to drink to?!" I said with a tint of worry in my voice, I look over to Jerome and he is about as confused as I am.

"No. We didn't cheat." Adam said with a smirk, "We might have one but that's it."

"So with twenty beers total, does that mean like if I only drink nine. Mitch would have to drink eleven?" Jerome asked Ty. I knew why, Jerome cant handle beer well and he never makes it past two without getting almost to totally drunk.

"Correct Jerome. If you two want to plan it out or something, be my guest!" Ty sits next to Adam and the start playing a mini-game and they talk about what else is planed for tonight.

"What are we going to do!" Jerome half whisper, half yells into my ear. I got a little giddy that he was so close to my but I told myself to stop.

"I don't really know, but I will drink some of your beers because I know you cant handle them well." I could handle beer a bit better than most people because in Canada you can drink when your younger there and, well lets say I liked that...

"No, no, no, don't do that for me! I can get shit-faced. I don't want you getting drunk-" Jerome cut himself off from what he was saying.

'He's looking out for me, does this mean that maybe, just maybe, he might actually love-'

'Shut up me!'

"When you get drunk its worse, ya' know? I think its because it takes a few more beers to get drunk and when you finally do your wasted!" Jerome said, braking me from my thoughts.

"I guess your right, thanks biggums for watching my back!" I say with a chuckle and pat him on the back. He blushed and turned away so that I wouldn't see. But I saw, I saw... What did I see though...