Chapter Fourty Six

Adam P.0.V.

Ty is my fiancé.

He said yes.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I looked down at Ty and smiled. We've been cuddling in the hot tub for a while now, the sun was going down. We were pretty much prunes.

Ian came out about a minute ago saying five mor minutes. I decided we should start drying off now.

"Come on Ty.." I said sand kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed my lips.

We got out and used the towels we had left out from earlier to dry. We then put on our clothes. That's when Jason opened the glass doors.

"COME ON LOVE BIRDS!" He screamed and ran inside. Ty and I laughed and did as the weirdo said.

Inside the lights were off and we couldn't see a thing. "SURPRISE!!" The Team yelled at the top of their lungs and turned on the lights.

The whole house was covered in toilet paper. I guess we didn't have streamers.

On the walls there was Skylox fan art everywhere. Most of them had the theme of marriage.

And on the table was a big homemade cake and bottles of beer. "Thanks guys!" I laughed out.

"You didn't have to do all this.." Ty said and took two beers, one for me and one for him.

"Noooo we did!" Mitch said, running over and hugging us. We hugged back and soon enough, it was a group hug.

"SOMEONE TOUCHED MY BOOTY!" Jason screamed at the top of his lugs, causing all of us to cringe.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE MITCH! SORRY!" Jerome said just as loud.

We all laughed and de-huddled. We then circled the cake, getting ready to attack.

"This is a chocolate cake with pudding, it's Benja's recipe." Quentin said as he cut the first piece.

Ty grabbed the ice cream we had in the freezer and we all made sundaes.

"This is so good!" I said in between bites. I heard a muffled 'Thanks' from Mitch. I looked over and saw Mitch with the cake all over his face.

He must like it too...

For the next three hours we all talked on about when and where and how the wedding is going to be.

We decided a few things.

We want to do it in the backyard and invite the least amount of people we can. We want to do it around night time when it's cooler so we won't be baking in the sun. And finally, we want to somehow weave Minecraft into the wedding.

"This is going to be so awesome.." Ian said and took a sip of his beer. We all nodded and I kissed Ty.

"I'm so glad I'm marrying you." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled and kissed me again. "So am I."

-----------------------------------------------

Such a filler.

This book is sooo dying down.. I don't know what else to add.

I think it's about ten or so chapters left.. It all depends how I write it though lol.

I didn't have time to reread it so I hope I didn't make any mistakes :P

WE REACHED 80 THOUSAND READS WOW :D :3

Thank you all soooo much <3 I never thought I'd get more then 25 reads...

Okay my loves

bYe bYe :3 <3