Chapter Fifteen

Jerome P.0.V.

It's been a few hours since I saw Mitch. He's been up in his room the whole time. I want to see him! I want to cuddle him! He's my fragile little Mitch.

Made of beautiful white china.

One wrong move, and he could break.

"I want to talk to him! Should I? Is it enough time!? What if he's mad-"

"Jerome. SHUT UP!" Adam said as he flipped though countless television channels.

"Only you can tell." Ty said snuggling closer to Adam.

"God Ty. Stop being a philosopher!" Adam joked as he kissed Ty's forehead.

"I'm going." I said setting my eyes on the hall that lead to the stairs. I got up from the couch and headed down the hallway, up the stairs, down the second hall, all the way down to that last door.

That last door, the one that held my one true love.

I knocked on the door. I was nervous! W-What if he hated me? "Mitch?" I said putting my forehead on the door.  "It's Jerome! C-Can we talk now?"

I backed away from the door as I heard footsteps come from the other side. Slowly but surely Mitch opened the door. His face was pale-er than normal. "C-C-Come i-in." He spoke so softly...

I walked in and sat on his bed. Mitch closed the door and sat next to me. "I-I'm sorry." He said, looking up into my eyes. His eyes were filled to the brim with tears.

"What?" I said. I wrapped him into a hug as he cried into my shoulder, but I didn't care If I got wet.

"Me! H-H-H-How can you l-love me!" He balled into my shoulder.

"Because your beautiful! Your cute, even when your mad. You make up your own words! Y-You make me laugh during my toughest times." He looked up into my eyes, his cheeks stained with tears. "I love you no matter what." And with that I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

When we pulled away for air he spoke, "J-Jerome?"

"Yes?" He looked down at his hands that were still in gloves. He looked back up at me then looked back down,  pulling off the glove on his left hand. As he started to pull it off I noticed how the skin became visibly red.

When he pulled off the glove completely there was long, red lines painted across his hands on both sides. I pulled his hands closer to my face to see. They were cuts.

"B-Biggums." Was all I was managed to say. I looked up to his face to see him silently crying, looking down at his other hand still in the glove. I kissed his hand gently, carful not to hurt him. He looked up at me suprized.

"W-Why?"

"Because," I spoke softly, "I love you for you. I don't care. I don't believe your crazy. I love you no matter what." With that, he hugged tightly.

"I-I love you too." He replied softly.

"Can I see your other hand?" He pulled away from the hug and slowly pulled off his other glove. This hand seemed a bit worse. I kissed it just like his left hand. I got up and grabbed ointment for the cuts. He was hesitant at first.

"Let me help you." He obliged and handed me his hand. ((LUL)) 

"I-I just normally had to deal with this on my own..." I stopped and looked up at him.

"W-What?"

"I couldn't tell you that I did this shit! I thought you would think I'm crazy! I couldn't let you l-l-leave   me-" I cut him off.

"I'm not leaving you. Not never, not in a million years!" He smiled at me as I went back to fixing his hands. "You can put your gloves on, only if you want to though."

"Yea. I will." He slipped on the gloves and adjusted them. I noticed that the sun was totally gone and the stars were shinning bright outside. I looked over to Mitch who was yawning, which made him look even more adorable.

"Tired?" I asked. He nodded and then got up and went into his closet to get pajamas. "Well I will just go-"

"Can you come back?" He said turning around to face me. His face looked like he was scared.

"Yes, I promise. Let me just change into my pajamas!" I said laughing, which made him laugh too. "I'm glad your smiling Benj."

"How could I not when I'm with you Bacc!" He said laughing.

"I'll be back!" I got up and went out the door and down the hall to my room. I remember being sad that my room wasn't closer to Mitch's.

"Is everything alright?" I turned around to see Ty and Adam at the last few stairs, peeking their heads out into the hallway.

"Everything is perfect-o!" I said smiling like a mad man. It was true, I had love

I had my Benja...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ((A/N OH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA END IT HERE! NOPE ITS GONNA BE EXTRA LONG BECAUSE..... well I don't know why.. BUT OH WELL))

~

I finished changing into a red-plaid pajama pants and a Power Moves Only shirt and started walking to Mitch. I don't want him to hurt himself anymore. He said that he would stop and he has me but, it makes me nervous. I can't loose him. Even if there minor cuts, I don't know what he could do. He's my fragile Mitch...

I walked into Mitch's room to see him sitting on his bed, flipping though channels. He's wearing almost the same exact outfit except his pants are red-checkered. "Nice outfit Biggums!" He said as he selected a movie.

"I know! What a ca-winkie-dink!" I went to the other side of the bed and layed down. He followed my actions and layed next to me. I sat up and grabbed the blankets that were bunched up at the end of the bed. I pulled up the soft blankets and instantly felt warm. Not from the blankets, but from Mitch cuddling up to me.

"Thank you." He said as I layed back down and brought him closer to me.

"What for?"

"Helping me biggums!" He said smiling. I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. When he kisses me I always feel so happy inside.

We layed there, intertwined. His hands around my chest his legs next to mine. My arms around him. His head on my chest. It feels like we were meant to do this all along. It's perfect.

"Hey Mitch?" I said, stroking his hair.

"Yea Jerome?" He replied nuzzling more into my chest.

"Doesn't it fell like, we've been dating-"

"Since always?" It made me smile. He knew what I was going to say.

"Yea, since we know everything about each other."

"Sort of," He stated, "I loved you for a long time, but I couldn't have you..." He trailed off.

"I thought that too but look at us now, we're together. We're perfect."

"Perfect. That's the Perfect word to describe this!" He said laughing. I laughed too. I noticed how much I've been using Perfect.

"It's true!" He looked up at me and smiled. I had to smile, he's just so-It's just so, Perfect!

"I love you Jerome." He said smiling ear-to-ear.

"I love you Mitch." I said and kissed him. He tastes so sweet...

I slowly drifted to sleep with the sound of Mitch's soft breathing......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sooooo Long!? (Das what she said -.- SHOUT OUT TO MY ANNOYING FRIENDS WHO DO THAT!)

Ok, Ok.... 

STILL going to write the chapers in advance so I dont miss too many updates!

Ok bYe bYe