Chapter Ten

Ty P.0.V.

Adam just sat there. Dumbfounded by not choosing the rite words.

"Well! T-Tell me!" Jerome whisper-yelled as he rubbed Mitch's rosy cheek with his thumb.

"W-Well. When we talked to Mitch, He told u-us about how he loved you and he would get nervous around you, and he started to get anxiety when he wasn't around you." I said uneasily, nervous of how Jerome would react.

"I did this to him." Jerome whispered as tears began to well-up.

"It's not your fault Jerome..." Adam said softly as he began to rub Jerome's back again.

"You don't understand. I didn't get to say I l-love you back! He doesn't know I love him! I ran out of time." Jerome said while cupping his face and crying.

"Shhhhh................." Me and Adam both repeated to Jerome...

~

It was about a half-an-hour later and Jerome was becoming sleepy.

"Let me sleep with Mitch!!" Jerome yells as me and Adam try to tuck him in to the makeshift bed, which was really the couch in his room.

"No Jerome. Let him sleep. Your a light sleeper, you will wakeup when he does. Plus Ty and I will be downstairs watching TV, so if he freaks out, we will be near by." Adam says. Jerome finally gives up and puts his head down on his pillow.

He lays on his side and stares at the neatly tucked-in Mitch. The black and white sheets make his skin look even more pale.

"Now go to sleep!" Adam says as he starts to walk to the door.

"Oooookkkkk!" Jerome yells back to us as we leave the room.

Mitch P.0.V.

I woke up, not in my room but in Jerome's. I look over to see him sleeping on the couch. I made him sleep on the couch! I could have slept on the floor for all I cared! Poor Jerome.

I remember how I saw him yelling after I said I loved him. He doesn't love me does he.

I get out of the warm bed in one swift motion and make my way to the door, trying my best not to wake Jerome. As I close the door, it shuts with a loud 'click' and I hear Jerome yell "Who's there?"

"Mitch!?!?" Jerome then yells. He must have noticed that I'm not on his bed. I speed-walk down the hall as I hear his door open. I started to panic, he hates me, doesn't he!? I mean, then why was he yelling?!?

I pull myself into a bedroom not really caring who's it was. I went to the closet and quickly jumped in, closed the door and sat on the floor, huddled up in the corner.

"Mitch?!" I hear Jerome yell down the hall.

"Jerome? What's going on?!" I hear Ty ask Jerome. It sounds like they were right outside the room I was in. I quickly look around the room to try and identify who's room exactly I'm intruding. The shirt sizes were quite large then I noticed one had 'Quentin' embroidered above the heart. Must be the mudkips....

"W-Well I woke up to t-the door closing! And M-Mitch wasn't there!" Then I hear him burst into tears. W-Why would he cry if he doesn't love me?

I'm a fucking idiot.

"It's ok!" I hear Adam say in a calm tone, "Me and Ty will search downstairs and you keep looking upstairs."  he continued.

"O-Ok." Jerome said though sniffles. I hear Adam and Ty run down the stairs. Then I here footsteps come closer to me. "M-Mitch?" Jerome asks warily. "Please c-come out! I-I love y-you!"

I open the door and Jerome spins around.

"M-Mitch?"