Chapter Thirty Six

((Written on phone))

Jerome P.0.V.

I burst in to see my father cornering my Mitch.

Mitch..

His nose was dripping with blood that was smeared on his face and hands. Oh my god Mitchell...

My father hands were balled into fists that had Mitch's blood on them. He looked like he was about to hit Mitch again but stopped when I opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. My father backed away from Mitch and Mitch just stayed still.

"Look, Jero-" my dad starts.

"NO!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!!!" I yell, interrupting my father.

"Look son, your not gay and I'm just setting this fag strait." He said while wiping Mitch's blood off his knuckles and onto his pant leg.

"I love Mitch and nothing is going to change that. Not you, not mom, not anyone! And if you think this will change me your shure as hell wrong!"

Without noticing, I was nose to nose with my father. "And I am not your son anymore." I say plainly.

He stands shocked and I smile.

I can't believe I said that..Finally their out of my life.

Why am I so happy with this?

I stumble back with tears streaming down my face.

Don't cry Jerome! Why am I crying!?

I feel somebody pull me out of the room and out of the house. I can't tell what's going on because I'm crying histaricly for some reason.

~

"Shhh..." I hear someone whisper softly. I wipe my tears from my eyes and see that I'm in the car.

I look over to see a bloody Mitch staring at me with caring eyes. "Shhh.." He repeats.

"MITCH!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! H-He might come outside!" I scream. Mitch puts his arm on my shoulder to try to calm me down.

"Jerome. It's ok, we're safe. I drove to the hotel see?" I look out the window and see the tall yellow hotel in front of us.

"Oh." I say quietly. Mitch smiles a little and I look at him. "Are you ok?" I ask.

"Am I ok?! I should be asking you!!" I give him a confused look and he smiles sadly.

"Jerome, you just disowned your parents..." I sigh as it truly sinks in.

I have no parents anymore.

"They're dead to me." I say blankly. Mitch sits in shock and I grab his hand. "They hurt the one I love, and that's unforgivable."

He lets out a single tear and it rolls into the blood on his face. "Now let's clean you up Mitch..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so f*cking sorry. Please forgive me for not updating. I feel like a jag...

I'm a jag.

Anyways if you wanna' here my stupid reasons on why I haven't updated...

1. Huge Family Fight. 😣 It was bad.

2. Back to school sh*t. 😩😩😩😩😩

3. I damaged my arm socket. Whoops!

4. Brie is back from Texas!!!! You remember her right?

~flashback to chapter thirty😂~

"Your stupid Erin." -Brie 2014

~back to author note~

Lol ok sorry. My other books will be updated by Wednesday.

Ok I'm sorry and I love you!

bYe bYe