Chapter Seventeen

Ty P.0.V.

I woke up wrapped around Adam's arms. I slowly unwrapped myself, careful not to wake him. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed the egg carton and set it on the counter and went back into the fridge.

I decided to take inventory of all the food we had. Tomorrow all the guys are coming home and I want to have a huge cook-out!

"We'll need meat......hotdogs......cheese....corn... What else?" I spoke to myself.

"Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Adam whined which made me loose my train of thought. I turned around to see him standing in his wrinkled pajama's.

"Aaaadddddaaaammmmmmmmm" I whined back, making him smile.

"What are you doing?" He walked up to the counter and pulled out a skillet for the eggs. I went back to the fridge, remaking the list of what we need in my head.

"I'm seeing what we need for a cook-out tomorrow."

"Cook-out?" He asked confused. I totally forgot to tell them. Woops.

"Yea, since all the guys got tickets to comeback around noon tomorrow, I thought we could have a cook-out!" I looked over to see Adam turning on the stove and putting the pan on the burner.

"That's a great idea! But, what about Merome?" He said looking at me.

"I don't really know. Do you think they will chicken out? They can't! It will be fine!" I closed the fridge door and hoisted myself onto the counter near Adam.

"I don't know to be honest.... I mean, Mitch could have a panic-attack for all we know!" Adam looked over and gave me an 'I know' look on his face. I feel bad for Mitch. I mean, when he had that out burst.

'What, you don't want me to pass out, do you! Oh lil' baby Mitch so fragile, DONT LET HIM GET HURT!!! That'd be a shame!"

Yea, we probably have been baby-ing him a little bit. I know that Jerome gets nervous if Mitch is just a tiny bit nervous.

"Ty?!" Adam said, waving his hands infront of my face and I laughed.

"Yes dear?" I said still smiling.

"Help me cook! I'm gonna' burn down the house!" And with that, I helped him.

Mitch P.0.V.

I woke up to Jerome brushing his teeth in the bathroom and dancing to a song he was humming in his head. I quietly got out of bed and snuck up to the open door. I poked my head in and yelled "BOO!!"

Jerome jumped and almost fell over the toilet. I fell to the floor, literally laughing my ass off. Oh hush-up!" He said once he calmed down.

~

I got dressed and checked my face in the mirror. I still had the Bacca hat on. I smiled as I examined the hat in the mirror.

"Like the hat?" Jerome said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Indubitably biggums!" I turned my head to the side to see Jerome. I pecked his nose with a kiss before we hear us being called down to breakfast.

"JAY-ROME!!! MEICH!! GET YO' ASS DOWN HERE!!!!" Adam said as I heard Ty laughing. Me and Jerome looked at each other and laughed.

We raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. We were greeted by four plates filled with eggs and toast. "YUM!!!" I yelled rushing to a plate and digging in as I sit down. Jerome just smiled and sat down next to me and ate.

"Your welcome!" Adam and Ty yelled as I continued to pile food into my mouth.

~

Once we finished eating we sat talking about everything. "So I want to have a cook-out for when the guys get back." Ty said sipping on his orange juice.

"That sounds awesome!" Jerome said flailing his arms in excitement.

"What kind of food?" I said smiling. Jerome looked over at me and laughed. Adam just rolled his eyes.

"Well, I want Jerome to get the food-" Ty stated.

"Why me!?" Jerome said pointing to himself. I interrupted the conversation by cracking a joke.

"Don't point honey, its not polite." I said, leaning over and lowering Jerome's finger. We all laughed and Jerome kissed my cheek as I leaned back into my chair.

"Anyways......... Jerome, you always know what to buy for things like this and your a good cook so you can decide on what to eat!" Ty continued, "Mitch, I want you to help me and Adam set up the backyard, Okay?"

"Hokeyp!" I said giving a thumbs up.

"Well, I'm going to go to the store now, since its early and no ones up." Jerome said getting up from his seat and going to get he jacket. I followed him to say my goodbyes.

"BYE JEROME!!" Ty and Adam hollered from the kitchen. Jerome walked to the door when I stopped him.

"Goodbye Jeromeeeeeee!!" I said and kissed him softly on the lips. When I pulled away he smiled.

"Goodbye Benja, I will see you when I get home baby." He walked out the door and I shut it behind him. I was sad that he was leaving but I'm excited that were going to have a cook-out.

I adjusted the Bacca hat and walked to the couch to watch some television. Ty and Adam where watching me from the middle couch. "What?"

"Oh nothing..." Ty said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"What!?!" I said a little bit annoyed that they didn't answer me the first time.

"You look like you live in Canada! You have gloves on and that hat!" I laughed a little. "Wait, isn't that Jerome's hat?"

"He gave it to me for whenever he's not around and I get nervous." I said looking down at the ground. I felt like a little kid having a stuffed animal to carry around when I'm scared.

"Aww that's so sweet of him!" Ty squealed.

I smiled.

"Yea.. It is sweet. My Jerome is sweet..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK, YES I KNOW I SAID I WOULD UPDATE EVERY-OTHER DAY BUT ERIN CAN'T REMEMBER! NOW ERIN IS TALKING IN 3RD PERSON! help.

OK OK I HAVE AN UPDATE schedule and it goes like this:

Monday: Just One (Fanfic-MEROME-SKYLOX-MORE)

Tuesday: Merome: The Dank Story Of Us

Wensday:

Thursday: Merome: The Dank Story Of Us

Friday:

Saturday: RANDOM UPDATE (Could be any story! Muhahaha >:3

Sunday: