Chapter Sixteen

Mitch P.0.V.

I woke up to find myself still rapped around Jerome. I smiled.

This is what I always wanted.

I slowly got out of bed and headed downstairs. Once I got down to the living room I saw Ty laying on top of Adam on one of the couches.

"Aww!!! Skylox is sleepy!!!" I yelled, trying to wake them up.

"Whaa.. Huh?" Ty mumbled, nuzzling his head into Adam. Adam slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He ruffled Ty's long, dark brown hair.

"Morning babe." Adam said in a ruff morning voice. I walked up to them and yelled.

"WAKEY WAKEY!!!" Ty immediately popped his head up and stared at me.

"Shut. Up." He said sitting up, looking down at Adam. "Hey baby." Adam sat up and now had Ty in his lap. He hugged the younger one sweetly which made me think of Jerome.

"MAKE BREAKFAST!!!" I yelled running up the stairs to go and wake up Jerome. I opened my door to find Jerome sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Biggums!" I said running up to him and hugging him. We fell back onto the pillows with an oomph.

"Well good morning to you too!" He said laughing. I sat back up and he followed my actions. "I wondered where you were when I woke up and you were gone."

"I went to start breakfast, then I found Ty laying on Adam on the couch! They were both asleep so I screamed at them to wake up, then I told them to make breakfast!" I concluded. He smiled and pecked me on the lips. "That's all I get?!" I said laughing.

"More later..." He said winking, which made me bust out laughing more.

---------- TIME SKIP, OOOHHH SPOOKEY (lul) ----------

"Sooo... What should we do today?" Ty said, laying his head in Adam's lap and flipping though channels. Adam was messing with Ty's hair out of pure boredom. Me and Jerome where on the floor, propped up with pillows cuddling.

"I don't wanna' do nutin'!!" I said crossing my arms like a child.

"Aww poor baby..." Jerome said as he wrapped his arms tighter around me and pulled me closer. "We gotta' do something!" He yelled into my ear making me jump.

"EARDRUMS!!" I yelled back into his ears.

"AHHH!!" He said unwrapping his arms from around me and covering both of his ears. We all laughed for a while until Ty repeated his question.

"What should we do today!?" He said sitting up and turning to all of us.

"Well, the guys come home in two days-"

"TWO DAYS!!" Jerome and I yelled in unison. I started panicking.

What if they don't Like Merome?

What if they kick us out of the house?

What if they kick us out of Team Crafted?

What if they don't want to be friends?

I started to breath heavy, my head feeling lighter. Jerome grabbed me and held me close. "It's ok, we will be able to tell them..." Jerome cooed in my ear. I quickly started to feel better. We must have caused confusion from our actions because the room was silent.

"Ummm, is everything ok?" Ty asked us. I looked up at Jerome to see what he was going to say.

"W-We just got nervous telling the guys about 'Us'..." I hugged Jerome tighter, just thinking of all the possibilities of the guys reactions made me scared.

"Dude, you have to be joking right now!" Adam said chuckling a bit, "The guys are fine with Me and Ty, so why wouldn't they be fine with you guys! It's fine!"

It was a little silly to worry, I mean come on! Their our best friends! Of Couse they won't mind.

'But on the other-hand, what if-'

No Mitch, don't think like that! I mean I guess I could be a little nervous, It's normal right?

"Yea, I guess your right Adam..." Jerome looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back and smiled.

--ANOTHER TIMESKIP OF MAGICAL BUTTENS--

Jerome P.0.V.

It was about seven a-clock. We had ate pizza and lounged around all day watching television. Mitch and I had finally calmed down about the 'Telling-the-guys-about-us' problem, but I could tell that Mitch was still nervous. I don't want him to have a nervous-breakdown or a panic-attack so I've been trying to keep everything layed-back.

"Why am I so tired?" Mitch said yawning and stretching out his arms.

"Probably because you are." Adam said laughing.

"Or because your parents named you 'so tired'" Ty added which made everyone laugh more. Once we finished laughing I looked back over to Mitch. He was yawning again and his eyes looked like they were getting heavy.

"Looks like someone's going to bed early!" I said getting up from the couch. I walked over to Mitch who was confused. I swiftly picked him up bridle style and headed for the stairs.

"G'NIGHT!" Ty and Adam called from the living room. As I walked up the stairs Mitch layed his head in my chest and 'drew' squiggly lines into my shirt with his finger. I walked to my room and set him on my bed.

I walked over to my closet and shuffled though some cloths that I didn't fold. "Biggums? What are you doing?" Mitch asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I grabbed my 'Bacca Hat' that I've had since forever. I walked back over to Mitch and sat next to him.

"Here" I said, handing him the hat. He looked at it and gave me a confused look.

"What? This is your Bacca hat that you love! I can't take this from you." He put it back in my hands and I smiled at his words.

"I know its mine." I stood up and put the beanie hat on Mitch's head. I positioned perfectly, so that his sandy-brown hair spiked out a little in the front. I sat back down and looked right at Mitch. "I want you to have it, because whenever your nervous, or scared, or whatever, you can always have me near."

Mitch looked at me and smiled, one tear escaping his eye. I wiped it away with my thumb and consumed him in a hug. "T-That's the s-s-sweetest thing anyone's ever said to m-me." Mitch said hugging me back. I layed my head on his head and smiled. We sat there in silence for a few minutes, consuming each-other in warm, loving hugs.

"I love you Jerome." I looked down at Mitch and kissed him softly on the lips, then trailing the kisses to his cheek.

"I love you too Mitch." I said smiling, "Now lets go to bed Benj..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, I normally update ever 2 days like Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday-Tuesday-etc...

I made it a day longer wait because I got sidetracked....

THANKS FOR READINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S (Lul)

bYe bYe