Chapter Thirty §With Q&A§

• Dedicated to All the readers! And Brie I guess...

Jerome P.0.V.

Today is the actual first full day in Jersey. Mitch and I decided that we'll go to my parent's house for dinner but wait of tomorrow to tell them about us.

We didn't do much today really...Ate breakfast in the lobby and then we went to the mall just because. We met a few fans which was awesome and we bought a couple of goofy things like more Nerf Guns and Minecraft toys.

We ate lunch in a restaurant in the mall. It was good but the only problem was the waitress kept hitting on me. I noticed how Mitch was getting mad so when we ordered ice cream for a little desert, I fed it to him in front of her. After she left Mitch and I laughed so hard!

Now Mitch and I are getting ready for dinner. "Does this look ok?" Mitch asked as he walked out of the bathroom. His hair was now neatly spiked up and his shirt was tucked in his pants.

I laugh a little and he gives me a confused look. "We're just going to my parents house for dinner! Not a fancy restaurant!" He smiles and un-tucks his shirt. He sits on the bed next to me as I put my watch on.

"I knoooow but I wanna' look nice for them, for you too!" He said smiling and I look over to him.

"Mitch, I don't care what you look like. I love you..." I lean over and kiss him as he blushes. "Also, my parents have known you since fourth grade! I really don't think you've changed" He playfully rolls his eyes rests his head on the headboard of the bed.

"They still call me Mitchell, don't they..." Mitch groaned and I laughed. He was always called Mitchell by my family and he hated it. His family and most of our older friends call him Mitchell too; just to make him mad.

"Last I checked they did!" I pulled out my phone and dialed the number for my house. Mitch sat up and watched as I put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I heard my mom say. I smile and laugh a little.

"Hey mom! It's Jerome!" Mitch giggles quietly and my mom practically screams though the phone.

"JEROME!!!!!!! YOU NEVER CALL!!!! Oh, honey! How are you!"

"Well, I'm actually in town and I'm with-"

"YOU'RE IN TOWN!?!?!? ARE YOU COMING OVER?!? I gotta' clean and dust everything! Did I do the laundry? Oh and-"

"Mom!" I yell though the phone, interrupting her. "I was saying, I'm in town for a couple days and Mitch is with me!"

Mitch smiles and speaks up, "Hi mama' Bacc!"

"Oh hi Mitchell! Your down from Canada?" Mitch looks over to me and I look away. I know what he's thinking. I never told my mom that I've been living with the guys, then again she never asked about what Team Crafted is. Also she doesn't do the internet so that made it easier..They would think it's gay! She would demand me to come home immediately even though I'm twenty!

"Yea..." Mitch said, playing along with what my mom said.

"Anyways!" I say, breaking the silence, "Mitch and I wanted to come over for dinner!"

"That's amazing news! I was making casserole and your father went out to get some desert so he'll be back in about ten minutes or so...When are you guys coming over?"

"Ummm..We'll be over in about thirty minutes!" I say looking at my watch. "Traffic is bad around dinner." 

"Ok, bye boys! I'll see you two then!"

"Bye!" Mitch and I said at the same time, causing us to laugh as I hung up. Mitch looked at me with a serious look and look down. "What's with me being in Canada?" He asks.