Chapter Thirty Four

(WRITTEN ON PHONe FOR FIRST TImE! I'll edit when I can get onto a computer. Bare with me.)

Jerome P.0.V.

"Mom?" I ask hesitantly. She grabs a bottle of bourbon that was on her dresser and pours a glass. "Mo-"

"Jerome Robert Aceti. You cannot be gay." she says, spitting out the word gay like it was poisoned. She turns around and leans against her dresser.

"Mom, being gay is not a sin. If it makes you feel any better, I would technically be Bisexual." She scoffs and stares at me like I'm an idiot.

"Shure Jerome. That totally makes me feel better" I sigh at her sarcasm and she just sighs. "Jerome your a lady's man. Not a faggot. you dated so many wonderful girls...Remember Lily?"

"Mom I'm not a 'faggot'! And remember Lily was a whore?" she laughs harshly.

"I would rather have Lily than Mitchell any day!!" She yells at me. I grit my teeth together.

"What's so wrong with Mitch! YOU'VE KNOWN HIM SINCE WE WERE CHILDREN!!" I yelled back. I feel my anger starting to bubble over so I sit on my parents bed, in hopes I won't lash out at my mom again. Even though she probably hates me, she's still my mother.

"I always thought Mitchell was gay. he alway hung out with you instead of the girls who asked to go on dates with him..His gayness must have worn off on you!"

"None of his 'gayness' rubbed off on me!" I say rolling my eyes. "I was always bisexual, I just didn't know for shure until my feeling for Mitch grew."

"Your not going to date a man Jerome. Your just confused."

"No I'm not I love him! You can't change that! I'm grown up now, I can chose things on my own!!"

"Jerom-" She try's to say but I cut her off.

"NO MOM!!!" She slams her fist on the wooden dresser, causing her old perfumes to shake.

"YOUR NOT IN LOVE!" She yells and walks across the room and leans against the door.

That's it.

"I LOVE HIM!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! IN LA I LIVED IN A HOUSE WITH SIX MEN!! INCLUDING MITCH!!" She bit her lip and then started laughing.

"What..." I ask cautiously. She keeps laughing, causing me to clench my fists.

She quickly contains her laughter and speaks. "Your father would track down the boy who turned you gay and personally beat him until he's dead!!!"

She hobbled over laughing again and I sat there confused. "Whys that funny?"

"You brought him here!! And left him with your father! for what? Fen minutes or so? Mitchell's dead meat!!!"

I nearly fall over as I run to the door, passing my laughing mom and yelling "MITCH!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

So I got a new phone for my birthday and now I'm finally typing on it instead of just reading lol.

It's probably bad but I'll edit when I'm on the computer. I might update on my phone more often for convenience 😝

Ok sorry delays too and also the suspense I've been doin' lately xD

Ok

bYe bYe 👾