Chapter Three

Mitch P.0.V.

Everyone was answering questions and I just sat their like a complete idiot. I couldn't stop thinking about Jerome blushing earlier...

'Does he like me?'

'No. Th-that's not possible! He's not into me! He's not into guys. He has a girlfriend!'

'Doesn't hurt to ask...'

'Yes it does! It could ruin the wonderful and horrible relationship we have! I love having him as a friend but I hate that we cant be more.'

"Mitch ya' ok?" Jerome looked over at me with worry because I probably haven't talked in almost ten minutes.

"Yea, yea.... I'm peachy keen!" I gave him a fake smile hoping that he would believe what I said.

'I'm not ok Jerome, I want you'

Jerome P.0.V.

"Yea, yea.... I'm peachy keen!" Mitch said in response and then gave me a totally fake smile. What was wrong with him! I need to help my biggums.

Wait! He's not my biggums! Jerome stop! I got up and told the gang that I was going to order pizza. Once I got their orders I walked downstairs and into my car. I just sat there thinking...

 'He likes you! Tell him you like him back!'

'Ok me! Calm down now!! I will tell him tomorrow! I could take him on a walk and tell him how I feel!!!'

'That's perfect! Good thinking me!'

'What if I chicken out though!? What if I mess up!? What if he gets mad!? What if-'

'Jerome. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Thank you. You know... I think we might be crazy... ALSO I'm shure you will do awesome! You always do!'

'Awe shucks! Thanks brain! Also, I KNOW we're crazy.' I drove to the pizza parlor and ordered the four pizza. (((A/N People sill order pizza at the parlor and call them Pizza Parlors Right?))) I paid for the fresh pizza and drove as quick as I could back to the house. I didn't want to miss the live stream too much!

I ran up to the room and saw Mitch downing his fifth beer and eyeing his sixth. Adam and Ty were at the computer answering questions from the fangirls asking things like: Who asked who out? Or Who's the woman of the relationship?

I wanted to cry. I want me and Mitch to get questions like that. I want to be lovey-dovey with Mitch and giggle at the questions like skylox over there. "Jerome's back!!" Mitch yells and before I can do anything Adam and Ty pounced on me and grabbed the pizza. I fell back and landed right on Mitch.

I turned around to say sorry but our faces were inches apart. I looked right into his eyes and was immediately lost in a trance. We were just staring at each other and we both must of zoned out because we both jumped up when Adam yelled "KISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

"HASHTAG MEROME!!" Ty yells. I got off Mitch and we both of our faces turn tomato red.

'He blushed too?... Does this mean-? Maybe... Just look at him! He wouldn't like me! He's too perfect! His eyes. HIs hair. His-'

"ANYWAYS!" Adam yells again which again, nocks me out of my trance. "Jerome get on that beer grind, yo! Your leavin' Mitch to all the work!" I grabbed a beer and ate my pizza while we all answered questions.

--- OH GREEN WORLD TIME SKIP :3 ---

Mitch P.0.V.

All I could think about was Jerome being so close to me. I need to tell him I love him soon... I was on my seventh beer when I felt tired. The coffee was out of my system so that meant my energy too. I haven't been able to sleep lately because I think about Jerome. Jerome was on his third beer so we had.... What would it be?

'One, Two...... Eight, Nine, TEN!!'

Ten beers down!!!! Ugh, my brain is so tired. That's when I slowly started to zone out. My eye-lids got heavier and heavier. And before I knew it I was out...

Jerome P.0.V

After me and Mitch got off the floor we all sat and answered questions while eating. I was on my third beer and I felt so tired. I know its pry from the coffee kick dying out. Mitch seemed tired too. We were all answering questions when I feel Mitch's head on my shoulder.

He was out like a light-bulb. He was so cute, he snored so lightly it was barely noticeable. I rested my head on the top of his and slowly shut my eyes. The last thing I remember was Adam and Ty turning around to see me and Mitch, then whispering to each other before I completely fell asleep.