Chapter Eleven

Jerome P.0.V.

I hear a sliding door open. I turn on my heels to see who opened the door. When I turn I become face to face with Mitch. His eyes are wide open and as if they are about to cry.

"M-Mitch?" Was all I could manage to say.

"Y-You l-l-love m-e?" He croaked out.

"Yes! I love you Mitch! I need you!!" I yell. He instantly lunges forward and hugs me. Our lips connect as we hug and it feels perfect. Our lips moving in perfect harmony. We pull apart and just hug. It was perfect. He is perfect.

Then I remembered that Adam and Ty are still searching for Mitch. "Hey Mitch?" I say as he still stays in my arms. His head in the crook of my neck.

"Yes biggums?" He says without opening his eyes.

"As much as I love this, Adam and Ty are still going crazy searching for you." I look down at his cute face and kiss his forehead softly. He just grunts which earns a laugh from me.

"Well, Lezzgo!" He says with a sudden burst of energy. He intertwines his fingers with mine. That's when I notice he's still wearing gloves. As he starts to go out of the room I grasp his hand tight and yank him back. He bumps right into me but I kept my stance.

"Why is your hands still in gloves?"

"W-We can t-t-t-talk a-about it later." He sounded so shaky. He was so shaky. While I was confused he broke out of my grip and ran to the door. "Coming!?!"

"Yes dear..." I say sarcastically. He laughs and runs up to me and drags my arm. "Fine!" I yell as I run ahead of him. We raced down the stairs and I trip on the second to last step. "AAAHHHH!" I yell as I brace for impact. I hit the floor with a thud but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought. I flip over to see where Mitch was.

"Biggums-AHHHHHH!" He trips on the same step and flails his arms as he starts to fall. I put my arms up in the air to try and catch him, even though I'm still on the ground.

He falls into my arms and I pull him close. "Don't do that." I whisper into his ear. He gave me a cute smile.

"Guess what Jerome."

"What-" He crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips danced until we began to fight for dominance. He licked my bottom lips, begging for entrance. I denied, then I licked his bottom lip and he gladly lets me in. I explore every inch of his mouth.

I pulled his body closer then before, if even possible. He sucked on my tongue which earned him a moan. He just tasted so sweet, like candy. My candy.

"Ehem." Me and Mitch pull away leaving a trail of saliva in-between us. We look over and see Adam and Ty. Mitch gets off of me and sits on the floor next to me.

"Uh I found Mitch!" I say pointing over to my beautiful Canadian. His back was leaning against the wall with red hot cheeks. Me on the other-hand, I was still laying on the floor where I fell.

"So, what the hell was that?" Ty said gesturing to me and Mitch. I looked at Mitch and he gave a nod of approval.

"M-Me and Mitch are dating." I looked back at Mitch and I saw a sweet smile on his face.

"FINAILLY!!!!!" Adam yelled which made me jump. Apparently it scared Mitch too.

"What the hell Adam!! You scurd me dood!" Mitch said laughing. I was glad that my Benja was using our 'special language'.

"Well it took you too long enough! God I thought me and Ty would have to step in more then we already have! What, did you think the kiss was just random? The fans and us all saw it before you two!" Adam said. It made my blush so hard. I looked over at Mitch and he was smiling like a mad man.

"We're bad at acting biggums." I tell him.

"Too bad... I wanted to be the next Tom Hanks!" I get up from the floor and pull him up to me. I look down into his beautiful amber eyes.

"You know, your pretty funny Mitch."

"You know, your pretty funny Jerome. And hot." He whispered the last part swiftly into my ear.

"So are you..." I whispered back. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. We only stopped when we heard:

"Ehem. AGAIN!"