[Chapter 1] The Story Begins

~Yawn~

Nayeon sat up from her bed, looking around. Her other roommates are still sleeping peacefully.

She crept silently to their kitchen to find it completely silent and empty, which is unusual, since Tzuyu usually gets up before everyone else.

Tzuyu must be really tired from yesterday's practice, she thought.

Just then a scream echoed through the dorm, waking everybody up from dreamland. Nayeon rushed to where the scream came from and found everybody except Mina and the maknae line out of their rooms, still drowsy.

None of them dared to open the maknae line's door, until Jihyo stepped up, slowly walked to the door and opened it.

When the door was opened widely, everyone can see Mina standing over Chaeyoung's bed, her hands on her mouth and her eyes full of fear.

"J-Jihyo-yah..." She stuttered.

Jihyo put a reassuring hand on Mina's shoulder. "It's okay, Minari."

She slowly pulled the sheets off Chaeyoung's bed, revealing a toddler no older than three years old squirming, which made Jihyo gasp and drop the blanket.

"Oh my god." Jeongyeon walked forward. "Is that Chaeyoung?"

Mina has recovered from her shock. She picked up little Chaeyoung on her arms. "You're so cute, Chaeyoungie." She said.

Chaeyoung gave her a gummy smile.

The others entered the room---finally---and rounded over Mina and Chaeyoung.

Sana and Jihyo, on the other hand, were eyeing Dahyun and Tzuyu's beds suspiciously.

"Don't tell me Dahyun and Tzuyu turned into babies too." Sana said.

"Well..." Jihyo pursed her lips. "There is only one way to find out." She walked over to Tzuyu's bed, while Sana went to Dahyun's.

At the same time they pulled the blankets off the bed, and quite unsurprisingly, both Dahyun and Tzuyu are babies too.

Sana sighed. "This is a problem."

"Yes." Jihyo agreed. "A really big problem."

Nayeon, who took notice of Jihyo, Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu, called, "I think we need to discuss this in the living room. And maybe we could buy our maknaes some clothes that fits them perfectly, not these oversized pajamas of their real selves."