Chapter 58 - I shouldn't have

**Stacy's POV**

How more stupid can I get? I sighed and rubbed my forehead, I wanted to run up to him and tell him that I'm sorry, but I can't because of this fucking cast.

"Andy!" I yelled, he kept walking with his head down, I took Jayden and Seth's hands off my arm and tried to get to Andy who was already getting in the elevator. "Fuck" I mumble.

"Stacy, he'll still be on the bus" Seth said, grabbing my elbow.

"No, he won't, please go get him, don't let him go, please" I looked at him, he sighed and nodded before going to the stairs, skipping some at process, I took Jayden's hands and pulled him in the elevator once the doors open.

"Why don't you just listen?" Jayden said sighing, rubbing his temples.

"Because I'm stupid" I whisper, I felt tears welling up my eyes, just thinking that he might leave me because of me is hurtful, I heard the bip sound, once I got out I saw Seth talking to Andy who still had his head down.

"Andy" I said, putting a hand on his shoulder, he turned around, his eyes darkening. I moved back a little.

"What?" He gritted through his teeth, his jaw clenching. I gulped and took his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just can't control myself when ever I'm doing a concert.-"

"Stacy, you can't just go and jump off a speaker, you're fucking pregnant for god sakes, I know how you feel during a show because I feel like that too. You promise you won't do it again for you and our baby, that's what hurts me more Stacy." He said looking down at me, with his sad eyes, I reached and touched his cheek, he instantly got into it. He rest his hand on mine, I gave him a small sad smile.

"I'm sorry, I know I say that a lot but I'm really sorry, that's why I looked at you, I'm sorry I'm so stupid for not thinking. Please for-" he cut me off by putting his warm lips on mines, his lip ring is the only thing keeping it cold. I grabbed his now short hair, he cut it before the day we were going on tour. Don't get me wrong, I love it but I miss his long hair.

He put his hands on each of hips, then belly, he pulled away from the kiss much to my disappointment. He saw and chuckle, leaning in to give me a quick yet passion peck on the lips. I smiled up to him. He got on his knees, rolled up my shirt and grabbed my belly with both warm hands.

"I love you so much baby, so much" he gave it a kiss, resting his head on it, finally he got up, picking me up carrying me bridal-style. I squealed making him chuckle.

"And I love you more than ever baby girl, don't ever forget that" I shook my head at him, touching my nose with his.

"Never" I whisper.

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

Short I know, I'm sorry :(