Chapter 28

Andy's POV

It's 2:45 in the morning and Stacy hasn't come back.

I'm currently sitting on the couch of TDR's bus, waiting for her to come back. With my phone in my hands, just incase she calls me or texts me. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavier. I shook my head.

Then I heard the door open.

I look up to see an almost tiny figure. I stood up knowing its her.

"Stacy" she quickly turned, her eyes widen in surprise.

"A-Andy" I turned on the lights, that were shut off. When I turned to look at her, she quickly turned her back to me. I frown and tried to face her, but she wouldn't let me.

"Stacy what's wrong?" I moved closer to her, she reeked of vodka, smoke and some other strange smell. I couldn't figure what it was.

"N-nothing, I- I need to sleep" she stutter. She started to go to the bunks, I took her by her arm and turned her around. I gasp at the sight I'm seeing.

Her nose and eyes are red.

"What happen to you?" She shook her head.

"Uh- I was just- uh- crying?" It sounded more of a question.

"Crying?"

"Y-yeah, I've been crying.."

"Why?" She looked a little taken back at my questioning.

"Because.... Books... I've recently read a book, its about.... I don't know, I haven't read the whole chapter, first one" lies.

"Why do you smell of vodka, smoke, and other thing" she shook her head and held her hand up.

"Andy, what is this? 20 questions?"

"It will be, if you don't tell me what's going on with you" she sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Nothing is happening"

"Then why do you come, at 3 in the morning" my voice was starting to raise up.

"I need to sleep" she stood up and started walking towards the bunks but I stopped her, grabbing her wrists.

"Stacy..." I trail off.

"No, Andy" she yank her wrist out of my grip and went to her bunk.

I can't live like this. Knowing something's wrong with her. The way her eyes and nose were, she's different. There bags under her eyes, she spends to much outside. She would spend time with us instead, of going somewhere where she doesn't need to be going.

Sighing, I went to her bunk, but stopped when I heard her talking to someone, probably on the phone.

"You know I can't, we're leaving for L.A tomorrow. I can't stay here my whole life.... No... You can't... I won't let it happen.... Stay away from them..... I'll pay you.... Fine.... Go.... Yeah just give my the address, and when I'm there, I'll go and find you.... Whatever, bye" she'll pay who what? Okay, she wouldn't do that to me would she? She wouldn't cheat on me, right?

Opening the curtains, seeing her tiny body curled into a ball, I got in and wrap my arms around her.

"Stacy" I whisper, just incase she's sleeping.

"Mm?"

"You won't... Cheat on me right?" She turned to face me, smelling nicer, her eyes and nose becoming normal.

"No, I wouldn't think of that"

"Then what are you hiding from me?" She sighed, leaning in for a kiss, which I mentally got lost in. Feeling her warm and soft lips against mine. Just makes me, melt..

"Good night" she peck me one last time on my lips.

"Night" she buried her head in my chest, going to sleep.

Yup. I basically got lost in the kids and forgot about everything that was happening about 10 minutes ago.

She said, she'll pay someone something. I just need to figure out what. I need the boys with me right now, to figure out what's happening.

Letting out a sigh, I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me.

***

Stacy's POV

I woke up to no Andy beside me.

We were now heading back to L.A. I would be moving in with Andy. I open the curtain to Conners bunk, but he wasn't there, I did the same thing to the others but they were not there. Weird. They always wake up at 11 or 12.

I went to the living room, only to see, AA, BVB, TDR in some kind of meeting or some shit like that. I hide behind the wall listening to the conversation.

"I heard her say she needs to pay someone something, I'm guessing its money"

"What else?" Conner asked.

"She was going somewhere when we were in L.A. So I was thinking we could possibly follow her"

"We won't fit in one car" Danny said.

"We have cars, well use them" they all let out a sight.

"I think I know what's going on in here" my eyes widen at what Blade said. Please don-

"Drugs." I put my hand on my mouth, stopping the sobs that we coming out.

"N-no she wouldn't be into that" Andy assure them.

"You've said it Andy, she comes at 3 am in the morning, eyes and nose red, smelling like some kind of strong, I don't know, it's pretty obvious, she's into that" Blade stated again. I wiped away the tears and went in the living room getting everyone's attention.

"Stacy" they all said.

"What?"

"Why are your eyes red?" Blade asked.

"Crying?"

"Come here" I went up to Blade, he put his hands in my shoulders, and leaning in so his nose was in my neck.

"What are you doing?" He pulled away and looked at me worriedly.

"Why you smell of vodka, smoke and.... Cocaine" my eyes widen, think Stacy! Think!

"So you think I'm into drugs?"

"Stacy. You sme-" I held my hands up stopping him.

"Stop worrying about me, I'm perfectly fine" soon everyone's eyes were wide.

"What now?" I sighed, rubbing my temples.

"Y-your bleeding" Andy said shocked. I put my fingers in my nose, they're all looking at my face. I felt liquid in my fingers when I touch my nose. I looked at my fingers and saw blood. My eyes widen and I quickly went to the bathroom. Hearing footsteps behind me. I got in and lock the door.

Quickly cleaning my nose.

Now, they really can't know.

Banging soon was heard.

"Stacy!" Andy yelled, banging on the door.

"I'm fine!"

"Obviously not!"

"Just a little blood!" I unlock the door and open it. Soon being embrace into a tight hug.

"Stacy what's going on?" I look at him, his eyes showed, sadness, hurt. I had to look away, knowing tears will be in my eyes.

"Nothing, I'm fine" he sighed.

"Alright" I showed my best fake smile I could manage.

____________________________________________________

Long chapter? I'll come better soon. Don't worry.