Chapter 36 - Im Sorry, Gone

{ 3 months later }

Andy's POV

The band and Stacy's band, decided to go to the bar for a little fun. Not that way thou, I have my beautiful Stacy with me. I don't need anyone else with me.

When we got there, mans where drooling over Stacy. Seriously, again?

I wrap my arms around her and kissed her soft spot, then looking back at then and gave them something that said 'she's mine, so fuck off' they just rolled their eyes and kept on drinking, dancing.

Stacy's POV

Blaze - Hey

S- Hi!

B- lol what's up?

S- bar c:

B- awesome! Me too!

S- really where?

B- right behind you

I turned around and hugged him.

"Oh my god! Blaze! I miss you buddy!" He smile and hugged me tightly, I'll admit I did had a little crush on him.

"Miss you too Stacy-bear" I smile widely at my nickname. "How you been?"

"I've been good"

"I heard your engage?" His eyes showed hurt. Why?

"Yeah I am" I said proudly. He smile a little.

Blaze's POV

Hearing her saying like that, proudly. Hurts me. I've been in love with her since the first day I met her, I honestly thought I could have her. But now she engage to none other than Andy Biersack.

Why can't it be me?

Instead of him.

Andy's POV

I was head over heels drunk off my ass. I didn't know what I was doing.

This girl came up to me. She seem awkwardly familiar. But I couldn't think right now.

"Hey" that voice. Who is it?

"H-hi?" She chuckle, damn that was sexy.

"C'mon I'll take you somewhere" she winked at me.

"N-no I have a fiancé." She rolled her eyes but still drag me with her, I looked around where she brought me, and it was an empty bathroom, nobody was using it now. She enter one, and started kissing me, I tried to fight her but I couldn't.

Then 'it' happen.

Stacy's POV

Okay so I probably had like 6 shots and I was already wasted. But not that much to do something stupid.

Blaze was still with me and he drank with me.

I started looking around for Andy, but he was nowhere in sight.

"I'll be right back" I told Blaze, he nodded. I went in search for him everywhere but he wasn't there. I went to the bathrooms, there were groaning.

Ew.

I stilled looked in there, trying to make sure. Soon I regret open the door. There was Andy and some blonde bimbo. Fucking. Shit my virgin eyes!

Tears started coming to my eyes, I cover my mouth with my hands, not wanting a sob to come out, I quickly ran out, the door obviously needed to slam. ._.

Blaze saw me and came over me.

"What's wrong?" I was now sobbing in his chest.

"Take me out of here, I can't stand it, please Blaze" he nodded.

I can't believe he would do this to me.

Andy's POV

I heard the door slam to where we were. Realization came over me and I looked at the bimbo, I was fucking. Wait fucking?

I looked at the girl and my eyes widen.

Harley.

"Aw" she pouted, and started making me to go on, but I couldn't, I'm basically cheating on Stacy. God I feel horrible.

"No!" I shouted, I fixed my clothe and went out the bathroom. I looked for Stacy but she wasn't here.

The guys were all on the table sitting.

"Guys, you know where Stacy is?" They all looked at me.

"Yeah she said she was feeling sick so she left with someone" thoughts were already filling my head. Is she cheating on me? Do I know that guy? And such.

I nodded and headed to our house.

When I got there, I quickly went to our room, but I didn't find her there. Where is she?

I look around the room, but something caught my eye.

Her engagement ring.

I slowly went and picked it up with a note. It was hers cause she has like a gothic hand writing.

Andy,

I'm sorry I left, what I saw on the bar, is something I would never forget. Yes I saw you if your wondering. I just couldn't be here anymore, knowing you actually cheated on me with some blonde. Don't worry, you won't know about me, you won't know where I'm living. I'll give you my engagement ring back. I hope your happy with another girl. Move on and forget about me, just like I'm about to do. I love you.

- Stacy.

I crumble the paper.

I did this.

Now she's gone.