Chapter 67

(If I get something wrong, I'm sorry, I don't know where I left off in the last chapter)

**Melody's/Stacy's POV**

I got lost once again, I was in some sort of big place, where there were big buildings, with a lot of fancy people with black case in their hands, phones in their ears talking to someone. The fuck, where am I? Two girls who had black shirts, one with a boys faced and one with four boys face and one.. That's looks like me?

I shrugged it off and continue on walking, not sure where. Until the girls gasp and were now standing in front of me, I stared at them weirdly, but then smile kindly at them.

"Um, hi" one of the girls said with the boys shirt.

"Hey" I said waving at them, the other girl looked as if she was about to explode. She finally let out a squeal and started jumping up and down.

"OMG! It's Stacy! Oh my gosh, can I get your autograph? I'm like your huge fan" she handed me a notebook, along with her phone. I just stood there.

"Wait what?" I asked not sure what they're talking about.

"Your in a band called The Devils Rebel, and is currently married to like, the most hottest man in the world" she said, grinning, ear to ear. Before I could say anything she grabbed my left hand and took a look at the ring that I didn't even felt or notice. "Eh, your married to Andy Biersack, oh god" she stopped and looked at me, "and your baby, OMG, she's so cute and-" the other girl cut her off by putting a hand on her mouth.

"Act normal, people are looking at us weird, and your embarrassing me"

"So can you sign this?" She took a pen and gave it to me, "I'm Kayla by the way and she's Angel" the girl named Angel looked at me and smile.

"I met you before, you went to my school and I got you to sign my poster and gave me your phone number, so you can help me be a photographer" she said calmly.

"Um, did-did I helped you?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah and I'm grateful for that" she smiled and took her camera. "Can I take a picture?" I froze but then went alone with everything they were saying, just trying to make them happy.

"Sure" I said, she position me on how ever she wanted me and took a lot of pictures.

"Thanks" I nod and sign Kayla's phone and notebook, putting 'Stacy' as my name. They thank me and left, I actually got Angel's phone number. . Again, I think.

"What are you doing here?" I deep voice came from behind me, I turned around and saw the same grey eyes as me. Uriel.

"Um- I don't know, I'm kind of lost" he chuckled and shook his head.

"Give me your phone" I did, he typed some things and put my phone In his ear, he started talking, he's back facing me. He hung up. "Okay let's go, I now know where you live"

Andy's POV

I had to carry the suitcase while Sammi carried Danielle in her arms, she looked comfortable in her arms, even though I knew that she just missed her mommy because Stacy would usually be the one to carry her more and sleep her.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, were in New York and I'm hoping that she's here, or at lease... No wait her hometown is in Los Angeles, or she can be in Ohio, or Denver, or Chicago. There's so many place where she could be. I don't even know where to start.

Sammi put her hand on my shoulder giving me a concern smile, I smiled back at her, then looking down at Danielle, who was looking at me with her beautiful eyes. I leaned down and kissed her soft cheek, making her stir and yawn. Sammi 'awed' and snuggle Danielle closer to her. I sometimes wonder when her and Jinxx are having a baby. Clearly she is attached to Danielle now.

"So where are we?" She asked, still looking down at Danielle. I looked around and instantly saw that we were in Manhattan.

"Manhattan" (is that how you spell it? I live here and don't know how to spell it) I said, she looked up and smile.

"I like it when it snows, and the big Christmas tree they put up, it always looks beautiful in the night, with the lights turned on" Danielle looked around wondering where we were. She giggled and tugged at Sammi's shirt getting her attention. "We can always come here, all together" she whisper the last part, grabbing Danielle's tiny hand and giving it kisses.

"I just hope that we find her" I looked forward and looked around the people, one caught my attention, their back was facing us and their shirt was cut off on the back, revealing some tattooed wings, and it was a girl.

I looked closely and my eyes widen, is it her? Could it be her? My Stacy?

"Andy?" Sammi's voice came ringing to my ears, I didn't pay attention to her though, I only kept on looking at her. She turned and it felt as if my heart had exploded. It was her. But she was not alone, there was guy he was taller than her, probably my height, smiling down at her, she looked up and smile. I felt a pang of jealousy.

When they were walking past us, she looked up and made eye contact with me. Though she didn't ran towards me, she didn't even smile at me, she just frowned and kept on walking with the guy. I stood there frozen in my spot. Why wasn't I going after her? Was it the hurt that I felt in my heart, that stop me?

"Dick head! Go after her!" Sammi said slapping me in my head, knocking me out of my thoughts, I dropped the suitcases and ran after her. Calling her name. But she didn't stopped. I was almost up to her when he grabbed her arm and started running, making a sharp turn and making me lose them.

I looked around for them but I couldn't find her or that guy. I closed my eyes and hope that I would see her another time and this time run to her and not let her out of my sight or hold.

"Wow" I felt something or someone being put on my back, little tiny hands pulled into my hair, lightly. I managed to smile. I grabbed her and stroked her cheek.

"I'm sorry I let her go, but I do promise you that we will find her and bring her back with us" she smiled and yawn, snuggling closer to me before closing her eyes and going into a deep sleep. I kissed her forehead.

"Dude, I swear if that guy steals her away from you and this little beautiful girl, I would kick his ass and his balls, that he won't be able to have ki-"

"Don't cures in front of my daughter" she smiled cheesy at me and shrugged.

"But yeah I would do those stuff to him"

"Your allow to, and I'll help" I then thought at how she didn't came running to me or Danielle, what happened to her? I mean she knows who I am and who Danielle is. So why was she acting as if we were just some random strangers from the streets?

"What are you thinking of?"

"Of how she didn't do anything once we made eye contact, she would of run towards me and hug, kiss me" she sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Perhaps..... I don't know, she looked at you weird and her too as long as with me, it looked like she didn't even remember us" it was then I remember that they hit her in her head and she still has the injury from high school. I groan and prayed that, what I'm thinking is not true.

She couldn't lose her memory again right?

Please, she couldn't have.

__------_____________

How is it?