Chapter 9 - News

Stacy's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when Conner decided to come and scare the living shit out of me.

I jump out of my bed, scare of my life.

"What the fuck!" I groan and put my hand on my head. Ouch. I hit my head.

"Sorry but we got news" I raise an eyebrow.

"And.." I move y hand motioning him to keep on going. He's smile grew bigger.

"We're going on tour for 5 months!" My jaw drop.

I scream. This is the first tour were making. In 5 months. Yes!

All the guys came running to my room.

"What happen?!" They all look at Conner to me. I still had that stupid grin on my face.

"We're going on tour!" A smile appear on their faces, soon we were all in a group hug.

We decided to announce the news to our fans. I twitter that we were in some live shit. We went on and a lot of people where there.

I press the camera on, and we all appear on it. Questions started. A lot. I swear we couldn't even read it.

"What is- oh my god it's- when are you- how's- is it fun- Conner- wow guys chill, I can't read the questions" I laugh and soon the guys too.

"Okay so we got some news to tell you" all the guys came now, squeezing the hell out of me.

"Guys you need your singer" they all back away, I chuckle. I look at the questions again. Some were 'what's the news?, Omg! It's The Devil Rebels!, their laughs -heart emoji- ' mostly all the questions where about our announcement.

We all look at each other and we all yell.

"We're going on tour for 5 months!" We then chocked, we ran to the kitchen to get water. We then went back. The guys and I read the comments, and grin. They were pretty excited.

"We'll that was our announcement. Little I know, but we can stay here for a little while... I think.." They all nodded and we stayed making jokes, singing, talking, but then we did something unexpected.... It was 3:00 and we need to pack, since we leave for tour in 2 days.

This is going to be the best tour ever.

Andy's POV

Since me being the stalkiest I am. I saw what Stacy put on her twitter.

@StacyTDR: were live on some thing call (insert if you know) we got some news! And we'll like to share it with you guys :)(:

I quickly open my lap top and went to the website. They were still not on but I waited and waited. That's until I saw something pop, it was a messy room. Damn. 4 guys came to the camera, I recognize them it was Conner, Jayden, Seth, Daniel, but she wasn't there. Soon she came. She sat next to Jayden and Conner.

She lean in and I could perfectly see her beautiful grey eyes that I fell in love with. She started reading.

"What is- oh my god it's- when are you- how's- is it fun- Conner- wow guys chill, I can't read the questions" I laugh and type

'You have beautiful eyes Stacy' she was still reading it but I think she couldn't read mines, since I could see the comments too, and trust me there were a lot!

"Okay so we got some news to tell you" all the guys came now, squeezing the hell out of her.

"Guys you need your singer" they all back away, she chuckle. I look at the questions again. Some were 'what's the news?, Omg! It's The Devil Rebels!, their laughs -heart emoji- ' mostly all the questions where about their announcement.

They all look at each other and yell.

"We're going on tour for 5 months!" They then chocked, ran somewhere. Soon they came back. The guys and her read the comments, and grin.

"We'll that was our announcement. Little I know, but we can stay here for a little while... I think.." They all nodded and they stayed making jokes, singing, talking, but them something happen..

Okay so basically I was having fun watching her laughing and having a good time with her band. But when she...

10 seconds later xD ( Lawl )

She stared at the camera and then lean her head on Jayden's shoulder. He look down at her and she look up at him. They both smile to them selfs and stare at each others eyes. All the other members were staring at them, dumb folded. Soon they started leaning in. My eyes widen.

"No Stacy!" I was literally straggling my lap top. I put my head on my hands and sigh. I look up and saw they were kissing. I log out and shut my lap top. Why am I mad? I shouldn't be. I should be happy.

God!

----------------------------------------------------

What happen ;) I don't know ._. I honestly didn't think of doing that. Whoops.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

TELL PEOPLE TO READ IT!

THANKS ;) ❤👾