Chapter 15 - Bar

Andy's POV

What Stacy did on stage was AMAZING! Literally. But seeing her with Ben kills me, she moves on, I should do the same right?

I stood up and look at everyone. They all gave me weird looks.

"Let's go to the bar" I said, when I said bar all the guys were already at the door. I chuckle and went after them.

***

When we got to the bar, we got in and saw a lot of drunken guys, girls, they're making our here, there. I wasn't bother I just needed a drink.

"One vodka" the guy went for my vodka and came back with a medium size glass of vodka. I did that every minute. I kept on getting more and more, until I was really wasted. Soon a girl with blond hair, a short skirt almost showing her ass, a top that shows half her boobs, and too much make up came up to me and started wondering my body. I smirk.

"Hey babe" the blond chick said.

"Hey" I said, she started kissing me and I kissed back. She started undoing my shirt when I pull away.

"Why don't we take this to my bus" she smile and nodded eagerly.

***
( IM NOT DOING A SEX SCENE! )

I push her against the wall, kissing her neck. She moan. She then bought me to the back of the room but it was already use by Stacy and Ben. I growl, they were still fully clothes.

"Let's go to my bunk" we went to my bunk and started doing the thing....

( Ha! No sex scene, cause I literally don't like writing it )

I woke up with a huge headache, I groan and turn to the other side, only to find a naked girl. Holy shit!

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, causing her to wake up.

"Hey baby" she smiles and kisses me.

"Who are you?"

"You obviously don't remember me, but we had sex yesterday, and then asked me out" what?!

"N-no, I-I- nev-e" I stutter but only to be cut off by her putting her finder on my lips.

"Shh baby" I groan quietly. Ugh! What have I done?! Whatever, lets see if I can make Stacy jealous.

I sigh and got out of the bunk to take a shower. Once I was done I went to the kitchen to see all the guys in the kitchen holding their heads, I chuckle. Then I saw that girl sitting on the couch. I look around and no Stacy neither Ben.

"Have any of you seem Stacy?" I said.

"Shh!"

"Quiet"

"Shut up"

"Ugh"

"My head..." I role my eyes waiting for them to answer me.

"Yeah she and Ben went out" Jake whispers. I felt a pang on my chest. She's spending to much time with him. But I shouldn't worry, I got... Whatever her name is.

I went to the couch and sat next to the girl.

"What's your name?" She turns

"Natasha" eh. Okay.

"Oh"

____________________________________________________

Her idea! (Friend)