Chapter 38

Stacy's POV

"Do you really have to go?" Blaze asked, pouting a little. I chuckle.

"Yes I have to go, but thank you for letting me stay at your place for a while, it really did help, getting everything out of my head about the whole Andy thing" just thinking about him makes me want to burst out crying. I really do miss him but I need to move on. It's obvious we are not made for each other, and I need to accept that.

"Can I try something?" Blaze had pleading in his eyes. Those greyish-blueish eyes. Anyone could melt just by looking at those eyes of his.

"Go for it" I turned around for him to do whatever he has to do, that's until he cupped my faces with his soft hands, and kissed me. I kissed back. His lips were soft and warm but not as Andy's are. We pulled away, gasping for air.

I look at him surprise, I was not expecting that.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried it, I'm really st-" I cut him off but putting my hand on his face, hehe.

"I like it" I whisper, a blush came to my cheeks, realizing what I just said. He look at me stunned.

"R-really?" I nodded.

"Really" he smile and lean in for another kiss. I keep on kissing back. Yes I said I had a little crush on him, it seems that, that little crush came back. What's wrong with me.

"I know you just got out of a relationship but please be mine? At lease try." I really should give him a chance. Maybe this can work for getting Andy off my mind.

"Alright" a small smile appear on my face. His face light up and he hugged me, spinning me around.

"Yes!" I laugh at his excitement.

I hope this work.

Andy's POV

"C'mon Andy! Lets go to the bar" I shook my head, looking down at the engagement ring.

"No I want to stay here" they all scowl.

"Alright that's it, I'm tired of you acting like this! Move on! She actually is going out with someone else! You need to do the same and forget about each other! at lease try Andy! give it a fucking stop on this!" My heart drop, and shatter, hearing Ashley say she moved on. With who?

Conner?

Seth?

Daniel?

Jayden?

Blaze?

Shit! Blaze! So it wasn't a lie, she would go out with him. Wait maybe this is a lie, just so they can get me out of here.

"Your lying! She's not going out with someone else!" I scream at Ashley. Ashley took his phone out and showed me what look like the AP app. It's true.

She's with Blaze.

"N-no, this has to be a fucking huge mistake! She can't move on! Not yet! She's mine and only mine!" I was now on tears. I actually wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, her having my kids. Only her. I may sound selfish but its true. I only wanted her for me.

"Nice going Ashley" Jinxx said, walking away.

Ashley sighed and sat next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. But I pushed him.

"This is all your fault! If you weren't the one saying 'oh let's go to the bar' then this wouldn't have happen! I could of still have Stacy in my arms now! We could've been already married! But no! All thanks to the Ashley Purdy!" He looked furious.

"It's not my fucking fault! Her band agree!"

"Because you told them! You kept on insisting, until they gave up! And agreed!" I gave up on screaming, so I just put my face on the pillow, quietly sobbing, wishing she was here.

"You know what, fuck this, I'm going to the bar, hope you come and join soon"

"I'm never going on a freaking bar!"

"She's not here anymore!" I couldn't handle it anymore, so I got up and punch him right in his noise making a crack sound. I broke it.

"Motherfucker!" He yelled, stood up and started punching repietly. I flip us and started punching him more. Harder. Soon the guys came and separated us.

"You two stop it!" Jinxx was in between us.

"He needs to shut the fuck up!" I shouted pointing at him.

"He needs to learn how to grow the fuck up and stop being a whining baby, and accepting the fact that Stacy is not here anymore!" I was struggling to get out of CC's grip.

"Quit it! Both of you! Your not freaking little kids anymore! Andy just accept the fact that she is not here anymore! Ashley you shut the fuck up because the only thing your doing us making harder for Andy! He actually propose! You don't know the feelings he's feeling now, so give it a fucking rest!" Wow never seen Jinxx this mad.

After 10 minutes of still arguing they manage to calm us down. I ignore Ashley all day. Knowing if I see him again, I'll beat the shit out of him.

I need to get Stacy back.

____________________________________________________________

Here's the other chapter! :)(: thank you for reading! This book and Our Rebel Love Song.

Honestly I'm thinking to just delete Days Are Number.

If you don't want me to delete it, just share it. Comment. Vote. And read it please.

I update the book! We'll the thingy website shit. I don't know.

But read it!