Chapter 17 - Drunk?

Stacy's POV

The next day all of us decided to get a little bit drunk. I didn't had anything to do so I join them. All the guys went to buy vodka, whisky, any type of beer.

***

Andy came to me while I was sitting next to Ben, my head on his chest.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Andy said. I look at him and decided whether I should. I gave up and nodded. We went to the back of the bus. I sat on the bed and he sat in front of me.

"Why?" I frown.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Him" I knew who he was talking about.

"What about him?"

"Why are you going out with him?"

"Because I love him, I love him since the first time he stepped in this bus" I almost said the truth, we'll I guess I did.

Andy's POV

Well that hurt. 'Because I love him, I love him since the first time he stepped in this bus.'

Those words kept on repeating over and over again.

She can't really love him right? But at the same time I have no right to be in between her and his relationship.

"Do you really mean that?" She smile and nodded. I sigh.

"Whatever" I stood up and walked out. Soon Stacy came after and sat on Ben's lap. He smile and wrap his arms around her waist and soon they were having a make out session. I turned because I seriously don't want to see the love of my life sucking faces with another guy that isn't me. Selfish I know, but I've always loved her. I still do.

***

Stacy's POV

Yes I really did love Ben, but just not as much as Andy. He look hurt when I said I love him. But it's the truth.

Soon the guys came in with bag of beers. We all cheer and started drinking them.

I was on my 5 drink, I was already drunk, I get drunk easily. Ben was more drunk than me. But at this point I didn't care I just wanted to get drunk. I went to the kitchen and grab another beer. Then went and sat next to Ben who was giggling at random stuff.

He out his arms around me and chug on his beer , I did the same to mine. Soon I was very drunk. And when I say very, I mean VERY DRUNK.

Danny started putting music on and we all started dancing, me with Ben. He put his hands on my hips and I put mines on the back of his neck. I pull him closer and soon his lips were on mine, his double lip piercings sent shiver down my spine. I felt a pair of eyes on my back watching me, but I decided to ignore it.

Andy's POV

Basically I was the only one sober other than Natasha who went to sleep or something. It doesn't matter to me anyways. Danny started blasting music and all of them started dancing. Ben and Stacy of course. I turned my head away not wanting to see that she loves someone else that's not me. I turn my head back only to see them having a make out session. I growl. I went to the kitchen and purred down some more of Jack Daniels (is that how you spell it?) I went back to the couch and look through the bands, but Stacy and Ben were nowhere to be seen.

Not even a minute I heard something hit the door. We all turn to it, it got all out attention. They lower the music and kept on seeing the door. There was a giggling. Soon again something hit the door. The door of the bunks. We heard groaning. Now all of us knew what was happening. They started wolf whistling. I just role my eyes and lay on the couch.

The door flew open and a very angry Natasha came out.

"What happen?" We all asked.

"I'm trying to sleep, but they just needed to have sex" we all laugh. We'll not me.

The night kept on going, Drinking, Having fun, and all that shit. We decided to head back to the bunks. We all formed a line and quietly open the door to the bunk room. Surprisingly they stopped. Thank god!

We got to our bunks and soon fell asleep.

Stacy's POV

I woke up with a massive hang over. Remind me to never drink again.i tried to move but something was stopping me, I look to my right and saw Ben. Naked. Oh shit! I literally jump out, hitting my head on the top bunk. Which happen to be Andy's or Ben's I don't know. That made Ben wake up.

He look at me and smile.

"What happen yesterday?" I asked, fear in my voice. He frown.

"I don't remember, all I remember was the guys coming with Jack Daniels, Vodka, Whisky and all that shit, then everything's a blur" by now I was shaking.

"Did we... You know..." He's eyes widen.

"Uh.." He looked down and sigh.

"I guess we did"

________________________________________________________

Oh shit! Thank you guys for 400+ reads and 700+ for the other one! Keep on reading! Vote! Comment! Read! Thank you babes! ❤