Chapter 81 - Warped Tour '14

By the way, the songs that I use in this story, I do not own.

Stacy's POV

I checked my phone once again, waiting for Andy to text me or his me a phone call. But nothing. I sighed when Seth planted both his hands on my shoulder, shaking me a little.

"We're on in 3" he said, I nod and turned around, grabbing my mic I started to speak at the guys.

"Stacy!" Our manager screamed making all of us jumped and hold onto our chest.

"What?" I asked, turning around.

"Your mic is on and everyone basically heard what you guys were saying and the whole crowd is screaming" Jayden, Conner, Seth and Daniel looked at me.

"I didn't know" I held up my hands up, I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach, making me breath and hold onto it, leaning against the wall. I notice that Jayden saw me struggling to calm the pain down.

"You okay?" He came over at me and looked at me before looking down at my stomach. I nod at him and went to line up behind the guys.

"Alright go!" Daniel went first, since he plays the drums, next was Conner, Seth, Jayden and then me. The crowd was going crazy as I took more steps closer to them.

Just when I was about to turned around, I caught a face that looked so much like Abriel's but that was not possible because he was dead. I looked at the same spot in the crowd but I didn't see it again.

I'm going insane right now.

We did two songs before the song with Andy had to come. I looked back stage and Chris from Motionless In White was there, maybe I can ask him to sing Andy's part. Quickly running to him, I stood in front of him.

"Chris-"

"Oh my god, she said my name" he whisper, looking down at me. I looked at him confused. "You're talking to me?" He pointed to himself, I slowly nodded at him. "I'm dreaming"

I chuckled and tugged at his hand, "sing with me?" I asked him. He quickly nodded his head. "We'll, since Andy isn't here to sing his part would you like to sing instead?"

"Is it Angel Eyes?" I nod my head at him, grinning at how he listen to our music. "I'm in" I squealed and jumped before telling my manager to give him a microphone.

"Come out when it's your turn"

"I know the part" I nod and ran back on stage.

"So, this next is song is called Angel Eyes" the whole crowd screamed.

(Bold is Chris , Italics is Stacy)

There's something about you,

I can not explain

I just want to know you,

I just want to know your name

It's not what you said,

Not the way you said it

I'm under your spell and I don't regret it

Take my breath,

Baby reach inside my chest,

You can have whatever's left,

Cause baby I'm possessed.

I head bang when the drums hit, making my stomach hurt even more. I wince and shook my head before singing again.

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes

The crowd screamed when they saw chris come on stage and stand besides me.

If you let me inside, I won't hold back this time

Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside

More than paralyzed, oh it's the chase you like

There's a darkness,

I can feel it in your touch

I should get away,

I want you way too much

I slowly made my way up to the crowd, security immediately coming my way and the crowd screaming and holding up theirs hands for me to touch.

Take my breath,

Baby reach inside my chest,

You can have whatever's left,

Cause baby I'm possessed

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes

If you let me inside, I won't hold back this time

Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside

More than paralyzed, oh it's the chase you like

Chris quickly came down and stood once again besides me.

I don't care how many times it takes to get through you,

This is a force that not even God can stop,

You're fucking mine

I smiled, when Chris screamed basically looking at me this whole time. There were a few hands that were touching my stomach making me nervous and thinking that this was a bad idea.

You have this power over me

And there's no way to fight it

I can't help but gravitate towards you,

This is a force I can't defeat

Take my breath,

Baby reach inside my chest,

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes

If you let me inside, I won't hold back this time

Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside

More than paralyzed, watch out the devil's inside

I side hugged Chris and pointed at him.

"Everyone give it up for Chris Motionless" the crowd screamed and he waved before leaving. I still stood facing the crowd.

"Oh shit, I'm stuck" I said, the whole crowd heard considering how I said it on the microphone. I looked back and smiled but it soon faded once I saw Abriel. Shaking my head I went back on stage -of course not without giving a few high fives to the fans-

I touched my stomach, feeling the same feeling once again.

Why does it hurt so much?

_______________

"Thank you so much Pomona! You've been great! Goodnight!" I screamed into the mic, the crowd clapping and screaming. I waved and headed off running. But stopped once I felt something wet running down my leg.

"Conner!" I screamed, feeling suddenly dizzy. He quickly came to me and helped my up.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head, tears coming down my cheeks.

"I don't know take me to a hospital, please" he quickly nodded and told the guys- we'll more like screamed to them before he put me in his arms and ran towards the bus.

"Drive to the nearest hospital" he told our driver Mark.

And with that he speed to the nearest hospital.

____________________

So how was it? I think it was good c: