Chapter 30

Andy's POV

Holding her cold hand, knowing she's not here with me anymore.

Her face, smile, eyes, I miss everything of her, she died saving me.

I let out a sob, turning around, I saw all the guys, and girls sitting, with tears in their eyes. I couldn't take the view.

I stood up and ran off the hospital. I pushed everyone out of my way, not really caring, what they say or give me.

Collapsing on the floor, pulling my knees to my chest, letting the tears go down my cheek. I look up at the sky.

"Why did you took her away from me? I need her more than ever, but you decided to take her, she doesn't deserve to die, bring her back to me, please! I'm begging you!" I heard footsteps coming my way. I look up to see Jake with puffy, red eyes. He sat down next to me and gave me a hug.

"I just got her back Jake, and he decided to take her away from me. Does he hate me that much? I could of saved her, it's all my fault" I sobbed, he rubbed my back in circles.

"Don't blame yourself Andy, you just wanted to save her, you did everything you could-"

"But it wasn't enough! I let it happen! And look where she is! She's not with us! She's not with me! We're suppose to live together! Get married, have kids but everything's ruin" I finally looked up at Jake.

"Where did he go?" He frown.

"Who?"

"Riley" mentioning his name, made my mouth have a bad taste.

"When we chase after him, he ran into a small house, it looked like some kind of desert"

"Do you remember the way" he nodded.

"I need you to take me home, then bring me to him" I stood up, him doing the same, shaking his head. No.

"Are you crazy? You'll get your self kill"

"I don't care, I just want revenge, for what he did to Stacy" he still shook his head.

"It's her-"

"Take. Me." He sighed and looked down. "Jake please! You saw what he did! And I can't let him go with that! Please Jake!"

"Alright just because of Stacy" I smile at him.

"Thank you" he nodded.

"Hold on" I said holding up a finger.

"Okay?" I quickly ran up to the hospital again. I went to Stacy's room. I didn't even dare to look at her, cause knowing me, I would of stay here, crying my eyes out. The only persons that I saw was CC and Ashley, but where the hell is Jinxx?

"CC, Ashley!" They turned their heads to me.

"What?" They said at the same time, you see right now they would be laughing and pointing to each other, but instead they're siting here, staring at me, with sadness in their eyes.

"I need you guys to come with me" they look confuse at first but shrugged it off and followed me.

We're doing this for you Stacy.