Chapter 68

"Why do you not let go off Danielle? She's not going to run away from you?" Sammi said sitting next to me, I stared down at my daughter holding her close to me. I would never let her go, I was afraid that they'll take her away from me too.

"I'm afraid to let her go" I whisper, I didn't want to wake up Danielle, she looked peaceful. Sammi sighed and took her away from my arms, I instantly stood up and glared down at her. "Give me my daughter back" I hissed at her, she just shrugged and walked away.

"Not until you get some sleep" she slammed the door behind her probably waking up Danielle from the sound. I sighed and ran a hand through my black short hair. A tear slipped down my cheek, in a second I was sobbing in my pillow. I didn't know what to do, I've never searched for someone, except for my cat, when I was little, Minx ran and my parents and I had to go after him. Which was easy because he ended up again at the house.

30 minutes later I was still sobbing, but then I went into a deep horrible dream.

A guy picked up Stacy's unconscious body, I spit blood on the floor.

"Let her go" my voice cracked a little at the end, I turned to the girl her back was facing me, she put her black mask on and turned to me.

"Don't say a word, or your little precious baby girl would get killed along with your wife" that voice, I've heard it before, but I can't remember it.

"No, please" I pain came to my stomach, I rolled over but then I fell into sleep.

I woke up on the floor, I turned around seeing everything was trashed, I started to panic. Can this be a fucking dream? Like nothing happen. Stacy would be upstairs with Danielle, smiling and laughing at her. I got up and went upstairs, silently pleading that this was not happening.

I open Stacy's and mines room, but there was no one. I went to Danielle's room and saw her awake, I looked around for Stacy but she wasn't here.

I burst into sobs, I walked slowly to her my ribs were hurting badly. I picked her up and fell down to the floor sobbing on her.

~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the streets, that are close to our house, when I heard a little girl giggles, it's sounded like Danielle. I turned around and smile. She was running towards me, Stacy grinning from ear to ear.

"Daddy!" she squealed, I bent down and held my hand out for her, but she went right past me, Stacy too. I frowned and looked behind me too see that Danielle was being lifted up in the air, squealing and laughing.

Only did I realize that the guy was, the guy that I saw Stacy with in Manhattan. Stacy smiled and kissed him like she used to do with me. I felt tears run down my face. Danielle saw me and frown at me before whispering something to them.

They started walking away, I ran towards Stacy and stood in front of her.

"Stacy, look its me Andy" I grabbed her hands but it went through it. "Wait Stacy!" But they kept on walking away. "Please, I need you with me" I begged falling down to my knees sobbing in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke screaming, "Stacy!" The door quickly opened and their stood Sammi with a crying Danielle, I stood up from the bed and reached for Danielle, holding her close to me afraid that she might run away from me or that they'll take her from me.

"What happened?" Sammi say down next to me and rubbed my back softly in a comforting way. I sighed and kissed Danielle on her cheek.

"Stacy was there, with Danielle too but she was older, probably two years old. Stacy saw me but didn't went to me, she just went right past me and went to that guy that we saw in Manhattan, and Danielle was calling him daddy" my voice cracked at the thought of Danielle calling someone else 'Daddy' that isn't me. And Stacy, fuck it'll fucking kill me forever.

"I can't take this Sammi" I sobbed on her shoulder. "I need her back with us"

"She will be back, I'm sure she will"

Melody's/Stacy's POV

"But you know she's not your daughter" I heard that guy that is my brother say, to my mom and dad. Yet I feel uncomfortable saying mom and dad, it just doesn't feel right calling them. I heard Melissa sob.

"Stop saying that Kyle, please" her voice was weak, you could tell that she couldn't take on listening what he was saying.

"Mom, I can't! It's true, she's not your daughter, if your keeping her knowing that she's not your daughter it's call kidnapping, we'll I think. You'll get us all in trouble"

"Honey, please. We all know she's not our daughter" Paul said, his voice cracking.

"No. I'm not letting her go" I heard a chair fall down, then the door flew open, revealing a short, crying Melissa. She gasp and took a step back. "M-melody" she stuttered.

"I'm not your daughter, right?" I asked, she opened her mouth and then closed it again.

"Y-yes I am" she said reaching out for my hand but I pulled it back quickly.

"Liar" I said before turning back and out of the house.

It was probably 7 because the sky was getting darker. I was looking up at stars when I felt a body fall into me. I groaned and lifted my head up, my eyes looking at baby blue color eyes.

"Stacy" his voice was deep.

_______________________

Andy? Blaze? Ben? Chase?

Read It's Do Or Die