Chapter 8 - Concert

Stacy's POV

🎥Flashback🎥

"I don't want to leave you behind Stacy, I need you, I need you in my life, I don't want you to replace me with another guy that it isn't me. I just don't want to leave you because I have something to tell you, and its special for me" I put my hands on both sides of his face and made him look down at me. Damn my shortness.

"You know we can keep on contact everyday, you'll be back, you'll see me again. You won't lose me and I'll never replace you with another guy that isn't you, your really special to me Andy" he smile at me warmly. He then hug me and I gladly hugged him back.

"I promise I'll be back for you when tour finish" I smile and nodded.

"When do you leave?"

"This Tuesday" that's next week. God I'll miss the hell out of this boy. I manage to develop feelings for him, I wanted to tell him but now he's leaving.

------------------------------

{ 2 years later }

I'm 19 years old, I've grown a little, not much I'm 5'6, see not much -.-

My band The Devil Rebels are going going to a concert today in New Jersey. I'm excited, I get to go to Times Square. Yay!

****

"Stacy! Hurry up! We're going to be late, for the flight!" Conner yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I zip my suitcase close and ran downstairs where Conner, Seth, Jayden, and Daniel are, waiting for me.

"About time!" They all yell, I role my eyes and went outside to the van.

*skipping van ride xD*

We were now flying to New Jersey. I was so god damn excited!

"Are you excited?" Jayden ask, he was sitting next to me and I was sitting next to Conner, so I'm in the middle.

I smile.

"Yeah I always wanted to see New Jersey" he smile and nodded. We soon fell asleep until we land.

Andy's POV

"Andy look!" CC came running to my room, we were staying at a hotel for now, in somewhere in New York. For now we were in tour.

"What CC?" I asked annoy.

"Look!" He was holding his phone, he then put it on my face, literally the screen was touching my nose.

"Okay! No need to smash it on my face! What is it anyways?" I said pushing his phone out of my face.

"A band call The Devil Rebels are on a concert tomorrow" okay and?

"And?" I put a confuse look, why is he telling me this? Are they new? I've never heard of them before.

"Stacy's in that band! She's the lead singer!" My eyes widen, I ran up to him and snatch his phone away from him. I look at what was like a magazine, and sure they were on a concert, in New Jersey. The Devil Rebels , rhymes.

"When are they performing?" I tackle him and made us fall on the floor, oh and yes he knows Stacy cause I've told all of them about her, they also know that I loved her and still do.

"Calm down, she's performing tomorrow" I got off of him and nodded. I grab my lap top and search her band, when I found it, it said 'Rock N' Roll band' so there band was a rock n' roll band. We'll then. I search is there was more tickets, the only sold 863,890. We'll damn ._______. But to my luck there was only seven more tickets so I quickly went to where they sold them and took them, the guys wanted to meet her too so they're coming too. I'm seeing her tomorrow. I hope she remembers me.