Chapter 40 - Meet Again

Stacy's POV

"There's this other band touring with us for only 2 months" Conner had his arms folded in his chest. Looking at everyone of us.

"Who are they?" Jayden asked. There was a lot of 'yeahs' filling the bus.

"We'll basically the lead singer *cough* Stacy *cough* need to know this but apparently I'm the one announcing all of this" I rolled my eyes and put my head on Blaze shoulders, who had his arms around my waist.

"Shut it"

"It's none other than Black Veil Brides" I closed my eyes, not wanting to believe this. I can't face Andy. I guess I need to hide from him, but he'll know that were touring with them. Obviously.

"When do they start?" I rubbed my face with my hands. Then my eyes started to get heavy. Ugh I'm sleepy.

"Tomorrow morning" I stood up and walked to my bunk. I turned the lights on and just layed there. I grab my laptop and put some interviews of bands. Then turned off the lights.

It wasn't to soon when I felled asleep.

****

Andy's POV

We were currently now on our tour bus. Heading for the first venue. I'm actually happy that I get to see Stacy again, but at the same time not, cause guess who came with us? Brianna. That's her name right? Why do I always forget her name..

We got bored easily.

We decided to play some video games to pass the time.

***

"We're here!" CC scream, and ran out of the bus. With his arms spread out in the air. I laugh and shook my head. There was Stacy's bus. Almost 2 buses away from ours. In the middle there was another one. The band name was (insert name, I got nothing) who's that?

I shrugged it off and went outside. Her following behind.

She took my hand in hers.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I took my hand away from her rough ones.

"Cause were dating?" I chuckle.

"No we were dating, not anymore" she rolled her eyes and kept her hands off mines.

We met some different bands. She just went off somewhere else. I don't care.

When I was walking back to the bus I heard giggling. It's was so familiar. I actually thought it was hers but then shook it off and walk back to the bus. But again I heard it. Giving up I went and followed the giggling.

I peek my head a little and saw Stacy giggling while running, from Blaze, who look like was chasing after her.

He picked her up and spun her around. Then lightly kissing her cheek, Stacy's dimples showing.

I couldn't take the view.

So I went back to the bus.

Ignoring everyone saying where was I.

I just wanted to sleep and forget, about the reason why I made Stacy leave.

You see when I proposed to her, we started making plans for the wedding. We were suppose to be married a month ago. But no. I'm here stuck with a blonde bimbo. Her with Blaze.

She thought I was the one for her. But I basically ruined that.

I hate myself from that day I had sex with Harley.

I broke Stacy. 2 times already.

She deserves someone better. Yet I don't want nobody to have her. I sighed and close my eyes. Eventually I felled asleep because next thing you know, I'm being shaken up by CC.

"Show time sleepy head" he left the bunk room. I groan and got out. Making my way to the bathroom.

***

"On in 10!" We were doing sound check. But we took a rest for a while. I was drinking water, when I heard people shouting and laughing. I tried not to pay attention but then did when I heard a lot of gasps.

I turned around and saw Stacy's band with Blaze band, together with wide eye.

"S-sorry, we thought this was going to be someone's else's performance" Stacy stutter. They were about to leave when I stopped them.

"No don't leave. Please, stay and watch" they exchange looks, before nodding and walk to the side stage.

Five minutes past and I couldn't keep my eyes off Stacy. She was wearing some Adidas pants, with a long white shirt. What looked like Blaze shirts and black converse. She matches. Her blonde hair now was turning into her normal hair, her wavy hair falling all the way to her waist.

She's perfect.

* * * *

We played Perfect Weapon to Love Isn't Always Fair.

I dedicate that song to Stacy.

When ever I turned to look at her. She was looking at me with love and hurt eyes. I know I still love her, I just hope she still feels the same way for me.

If she doesn't then.

Everything's done for me.

Literally that girl has me wrap up around her little finger.

I would Die For Her.

____________________________________________________________

I need some ideas! On how to get them back together! Please c: