Chapter 5 - Who Are You?

Andy's POV

* 1 Month Later *

I woke up on a hospital chair next to Stacy who was sleeping on the hospital bed. She's in a coma and doctors don't know when she'll be able to wake up. I feel horrible that this had to happen. If only I could've been there protecting her, stopping them from doing such thing as they did. If she doesn't wakes up and dies, I swear I'll follow. Cliché I know but I love her, she different from the other girlfriends I've had. Longest relationship I've ever had was 5 years with Scout. (I got no hate towards Scout, I honestly think she's really sweet and hype, considering on her Instagram)

I just want Stacy to wake up. I wanna see does beautiful Grey eyes of hers, her dimples when ever she smiles, her smile, her laugh, I miss everything about her. I hope she wake up. I know she will.

***

I walked to my next period class which was Gym, I went to the lockers room and got change. I went out and saw all the jocks talking in a group. I walked past them. But someone called me. Justin.

"Andy! How's the little emo bitch? Did we succeed?" Instantly I grew angry.

"You know what? Fuck you! You all put her in a coma! No one knows when she'll wake up, her parents are worry sick about her! What you all did was getting all of you in jail or Judy (however the fuck you say that) but you all deserve that! Stacy doesn't deserve this! She's sweet! Talented! Kind! Beautiful! She got a great personality, you all ruin her" I snap, then Hailey came.

"Hey babe" she said hugging me. I push her away.

"Get the fuck away from me! I don't love you and never will! I only asked you because you told me to! I only did that for Stacy's sake, so you and your group of bitches won't hurt Stacy any more, I care about her and love her! I love her more than I can ever scream, if she dies I'm blaming all this on all of you" when I said the last sentence all their faces were pale as a ghost.

I went to sit on my spot and waited for the teacher to take attendance.

School was finally over and it was Friday. Yay.! :) I went straight to the hospital. I got there and went straight to her room. Which was 263.

I was standing on her door, I grab the hand knob really to open the door but it flew open, Mrs. Storm was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Oh Andy! Glad to see you came!" She gave me a hug and pull back. Mr. Storm came from behind her.

"Glad to see again Andy, we got great news" she also had a wide smile in his smile. Okay what's going on? I gave them a confused look. They moved a side to let me in.

I went and OMG! Stacy was awake!

"Stacy!" I exclaim.

I went and gave her a hug, but she didn't return it.

"Stacy! Oh my god I'm so glad you finally woke up, I missed you so much" tears started to built in my eyes. Tears of joy.

"W-who are you?" My face fell. She doesn't remember me?

"Stacy it-it's my Andy. Andy Biersack your best friend" I grab her hand but she only pulled it back.

"No I don't know you! Your a stranger! Mom! Dad! Who is he!? Why is he here!?" Tears started to fall. Why can't she remember me?

"Honey he's your best friend and your favorite singer" her mom said calmly.

"Singer?" Stacy asked confused. Her parents nodded.

"He's in a band call Black Veil Brides" Stacy still looked confused. She slightly shook her head.

"Adrian I'm sorry I don't remember you" Adrian? What?

"Andy" I corrected.

"Oh sorry Andy" she had a sad face on her. "I wish I could tho, you seem really nice" Stacy, why you Stacy? The most sweetest person I have ever met.

"Don't worry, you'll remember" she nodded. Then the doctor came in.

"We'll everything seems to go well. So you'll be release today"

Stacy's POV

Adrian, I mean Andy. Seems nice but I'm still sad because he seem broken when I told him who he was. I wish I could remember.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Sorry if it sucked, I was running out of ideas. Comment! Give me ideas! Vote! Tell friends to read it! Please! ❤