Chapter 94 (Last Chapter)

I hope the picture won't add the same one (does that even make sense 😒 )

LAST CHAPTER 😭

What the doctor told us was true, I got pregnant three months later, Andy was beyond excited. I wasn't planning on telling him until I was sure I wasn't going to have a miscarriage, but that didn't went my way. Two months later, I lost the baby, we kept on trying and trying, until I lost hope and knew that I couldn't have babies anymore.

I wanted to operate considering I would never give birth to a baby anymore, but Andy wouldn't let me. He literally begged me to try again and if I couldn't then he'll let me.

Then it happened, I got pregnant again. But I couldn't go anywhere or carry heavy things, so I basically had to stay in bed all fucking day, and month.

But I gave birth to a baby boy.

*Two Year's Later*

"Babe there's a party going on in Kellin's house, they invited us" Andy said sitting down next to me, taking Michael from me and putting him on his lap.

"What about the kids?" I asked, I couldn't go to a party and leave the kids by themselves.

"There won't be any drinki- actually there would be some drinking, Kellin somehow invite your parents and mine, so really there won't be a lot of drinking" he shrugged, continuing on playing with Michael making him giggle.

"Okay sure, what time?" I asked looking at the time on my phone, it was 11:26.

"Four o clock" eh, I still had time.

"Okay, I'll go get ready" I quickly gave him a peck on the lips and gave Michael one on his cheek, making him smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I looked into the mirror spinning around, I didn't know whether I looked nice or didn't. (That's what she's wearing in the picture, to lazy to type) I heard a knock on the door, before I could say anything the door opened.

Andy came in with Danny following behind him, Michael was grabbing onto his hand.

"Mommy, look so pretty!" Danny squealed and jumped on me, making me stumble back a little, I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you honey" I said before putting her down, immediately Michael holding his arms up for me to carry him, I didn't know whether I should or shouldn't carry him for now.

I decided that it wouldn't hurt, I mean he was barely heavy. He was like a fucking leaf.

"You look amazing, as always" I grinned up at Andy, he always made me feel better.

"Thank you, what time is it?" I asked searching for my phone that left somewhere on the bed. 

"I don't know, let me grab my phone" he took his phone out of his front packet and turned it on. "It's 3:30" he shrugged.

"The party's at four we should leave now or were going to be late" I said, grabbing my purse, holding my hand out to be held by any of the kids, of course Michael won, making Danny pout.

"Aw, babe hold my hand" Andy said smiling down at her, holding her hand out. "And we're not going to be late, if we go in the car it'll only take twenty minutes to get there, if we go walking it'll take thirty minutes" I knew his choice was the car.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I knocked on Kellin's front door.

"You look beautiful" Andy said for the million time, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.