Chapter 6 - Whats Going On?

Stacy's POV

I got to school and everyone turned to look at me and started saying shit about me. Why? I don't know.

I walk to my first period class and saw Adrian. Sitting there.

"Hi um.. Adrian?" I asked with confusion on whether his name is Adrian.

"Andy" Andy. Andy. Andy. Andy. Remember Stacy its Andy not Adrian.

"Sorry" he shook his head.

"Doesn't matter" I took my sit which was next to him. Yay.

"Listen if you hear people calling you names or shit don't let it get to you, stay strong and never give in" I nodded in confusion again.

Why would people say things about me if I don't even know them, considering of my loss memory.

***

It was gym class and some guys and girls were staring at me with terror on their eyes. What going on?

The teacher soon told us to get out floor spots and then do a 5 minutes running.

We started the running and people were pushing me making me fall down. Some people would just pinch me or hit me on the head and arm. I really don't know what going on.

I want my memory back!

***

It was the end of the day and I was walking to the exit. Until the guys and girls from the gym class block my way.

"The emo cutter is back" emo cutter?

"What are you talking about? I don't know you" I pushed by them but got grab back.

"Leave her alone!" Andy. Yes! Think said.

They let me go and Andy came by.

"You guys won't leave her alone right? Not even from what you did to her which cause her to be in a coma and lose her memory?" I stood there shock. They put me on a coma..

"You all put me on a coma?" They look at me and smirk. Yup.

"You know what! Fuck you all! You all are going to Juvy, what you all did to me is like killing me to death. You guys were close but I manage to fight back and stay alive, you guys can get away from me or you guys will go to Juvy" they walked away and I smirk.

"Thank you Andy" I said and hugged him.

"No problem kiddo" I laughed and walk home. I think I like Andy.

Andy's POV

I wish she could remember. I miss her and I want my Stacy back. She looked so confused today web everyone talked bad about her or pushed her and hit her.

I just want to tell her how much I love her before we go back to touring.

She doesn't even remember us, and by us I mean the band, she doesn't remember listening to us.

---------------

Short I'm sorry :( but I'm running out of ideas! Give me ideas!!!