Chapter 21

Andy's POV

I honestly don't know where Stacy can get all these guys. I mean she's with one, they break up. Next day I see her hanging a lot with another guys. Typical Stacy but seriously.

I stood up from my bunk and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Andy" CC greeted me.

"Hey CC" I purred down some coffee and sat on the stool chair. I took a drag then sigh.

"What's up?" CC said. Obviously knowing something is up with me.

"Just thinking" I shrug my shoulders like no big deal.

"About what?"

"God CC what is this? 20 questions?"

"Dude I'm sorry that I'm being worry about you, but you've been like this since we left the bus of TDR yesterday, and let me tell you something you seem bother by that guy name Blaze" I role my eyes. "Oh shit. Dude you jealous." He added.

"I'm not jealous" he did sarcastic laugh.

"Your just jealous because you can't get with her" I heard him mumble, but yet manage to hear him.

"CC I just don't know what to do anymore, I've confess my feelings about her. Hell she even told me she had feelings for me, I never knew that. Just seeing her with other guys makes me want to go and get the guy out of the picture, I want to be with her" I put my hands in my head, my elbows resting in the kitchen table. He put his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"You should ask her out dude, she's single for now" I sigh once again.

"It's not that easy CC. I'm with Natasha right no-" I was cut off by him.

"Fuck Natasha dude, she just wants you for your fame, she doesn't even loves you, hell you don't even love her either. I honestly don't know why you asked her out"

"I don't remember asking her out either, it was just a one night stand. But when I woke up next day, she told me I asked her out and that we did it" this time it was he's turn to sigh.

"Dude she probably took the chance, you should break it off with that girl, ask Stacy out and you'll be happily ever after" I role my eyes and smile at him.

"Okay I'll do it"

"Finally no one can take that girl anymore" I chuckle.

I stood up and walked to my bunk. Where Natasha was talking to someone on the phone. The curtain was close so I can hear what she was talking about.

"I'm working on it.... No I don't love him.... Yeah babe... Cause he has fame... He's famous... I just want the fame he has... Nothing else... I'll meet you at the hotel... I'll tell you which one when were heading over... Yeah... See you soon babe... Love you" I heard her hang up. I took this as a chance. I open the curtain and smirk.

"Wow cheating on me already?" I said while getting in my bunk.

"I-I don't k-kn-know wha-t y-y-your t-t-talking ab-bout" I laugh quietly at her stuttering.

"Then why are you stuttering? Because I found that you just want me because of my fame?" She nervously shook her head.

"Babe it's not wha-" I cut her off.

"Get your things and get out" I hissed. I was angry.

"N-no ba-"

"GET OUT!" She literally jump making her hit her head, then she left taking her things with her.

We'll now let's get going with Stacy. I'll ask her tomorrow at the concert.

_________________________________________________________

There you go! What do you think Stacy would say? Will she stay with Andy? Or Blaze?

COMMENT!

VOTE!

READ!

FAN!

THANK YOU! <3