Chapter 82

Conner's POV

I paced back and forth in the waiting. All of the guys were sitting down, their heads in their hands. We haven't gotten any news about Stacy, we haven't even told Andy what happened. The guys had a guess of what happened but we weren't sure if it was true.

Stacy's doctor came out making all of us to make a circle around him. Me in front of him. "How is she?" I asked, he sighed and looked down before shaking his head.

"She's good for now but her baby-" he stopped to take a breath before continuing. "Uh- she had a miscarriage" we all groan.

I nod at him and patted his shoulder before going pass him and heading to Stacy's room, which was right in front of us. Quietly opening the door, she lay there, sleeping.

She looked so calm like nothing happened.

But I knew she was going to be heart broken when she gets the news.

"Someone call Andy and tell him" I said.

Andy's POV

Danni gripped on my hand, we were close to getting home.

"Daddy, me tired" she pouted looking up at me, I smiled and carry her all the way to our house.

Right when we got to the front door, my phone started ringing. Opening the door and getting my phone out of my pocket I answer.

"Hello?" My voice sounded so tired, and I was considering I've taken care of Danni a lot, and her wanting to go to places -mostly to the park- in which we just came from.

"Andy?" Conner's voice came through the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, sitting down at the couch, Danni quickly went and turned on the tv sitting down next to me and snuggling closer to me.

"It's Stacy" his voice cracked, at the sound of her name, it made me sit up straight.

"What about her? What happened? Is she okay? What about the-" I was cut off by him clearing his throat.

"She-she had a..." He trailed off making me more nervous than I always was.

"Conner, tell me" it took him a while before he started to speak again.

"She lost the baby" everything around me stopped, I felt dizzy, weak. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if whether to scream, kick, punch anything. But I couldn't not with Danni besides me.

"W-what? No, when?"

"This morning, Andy get here fast" I hung up and hurried up stairs, packing whatever clothes that would last me for a few days.

Quickly running to Danni's room, I too packed a few clothes.

"Daddy?" Danni stood there clutching at her teddy bear tightly to her chest.

"C'mon, lets go somewhere" I said, grabbing her little hand and turning everything off before going to the car.

"Mommy?" I nod and quickly drove to the airport.

_______

When we finally arrive to Pomona, I called Conner again.

"Yea?"

"Which hospital are you in?"

"Um, Pomona Hospital Center?" (I made that up) I hung up on him again before getting a taxi.

_______

"Where is she?" I asked breathless, all the guys stood up then pointing a door that was in front of them. "Look after Danni" they nod.

I opened the door and looked inside to see a sleeping Stacy. Her stomach was flat. I closed my eyes and wished that this was only a dream, that everything that was happening was not real.

Getting a chair that was next to the chair and putting it to her side. I grabbed her hand and lightly stroked a peace of her hair.

I felt a few tears slowly making their way down my cheeks. This was so painful I never even wanted to experienced this. I never even had the thought of it.

The door open and in came a doctor, I was assuming it was her doctor.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"She was stress, also with her touring around with her band made it a lot more worse" but she only started today.

"I told you not to and you still did it" I whisper at her, completely sure that she couldn't hear me.

~

Stacy's POV

I woke up in a completely white room and a light literally in front of my face. Where the fuck am I? Feeling something move I turned and saw that it was Andy.

Why was he here?

"Andy" I shook a little making him groan and lazily sit up.

"You're awake, oh thank god" he hugged tightly making it hard for me to breath a little.

"What happened?" I asked, he froze a little before deciding to sit back down and hold onto my hand.

"Babe, this isn't going to be easy to take" his words made me worried even more than I already was. What happened? The only thing that I remembered was me collapsing and everything around me going black.

"We.... Lost.. The- um- baby"

"Yeah, no. Tell me the real reason why I'm here"

"Stacy, that's the reason why you're here, you had a miscarriage" I shut my eyes close.

He was lying.

"No, you're ly-"

"Stacy you would of still have a bump but you don't"

My hands immediately went to my stomach, I didn't feel it.

My baby.

Was gone.

And it was all my fault.

______________________

That's Harley up there