Chapter 93 (Probably Last Chapter)

BEAUTIFUL'S FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ; b.iersaack (idek, I'm bored)

Stacy's POV

I woke up, my chest throbbing, groaning I sat up but only to lay back down, my stomach hurt like hell.

I looked around the white room... Room? Why the fuck am I in a room? I'm supposed to be in some kind of paradise with my baby.

I froze, I didn't want to look but I knew I had to, (TO MANY I'S 😭😩)

I didn't look, instead I ran my hand all the way to my stomach, only to feel it flat.

(Idk what I'm writing 😭 IM SORRY)

Tears started to gained themselves, I told him there would be some problems, and this was one of them, I lost my baby.

The door opened, the first thing I saw was a arm full of tattoos.

In came Conner with the rest of the band, they all gasp when they saw me sat on the bed, in a blink of an eye everybody was hugging the shit out of me, they didn't even notice me flinching.

"Guys, I'm still hurt" I manage to say, they quickly let go and smiled at me, the door opened again, but this time, Andy came with Danny in his arms sleeping.

He looked up and smiled, I didn't want to returned it but at the same time I did, I was happy to be here but I wanted someone else to be here too.

He quickly came and hugged me with one of his arms, he pulled away and looked at me before tracing my features with his fingers still smiling.

"Hold her" he said to Jayden who nodded and grabbed Danny gently.

His lip was split, he had a red mark (idk how to name it :/) on his cheek, like a scratch, along with his temple. I looked at his hands who also had some sort of scratch.

He pulled me into a tight hug once again, his breath hitting the crook of my neck, (I'm not even making sense rn, fml) I wrapped my arms around him.

He pulled away, it shocked me to see that he had tears rolling down his cheeks. Andy wasn't the person to cry, but if I was in his situation I would do the same.

"Don't cry" by not I notice that the rest of the guys have left, giving us to time to talk and do all that shit.

"Why wouldn't I be crying? I lost you, twice" his voice cracked a little, he cupped my hands with both his hands and lean down, kissing my lips so soft. "I'm so glad I pulled you with me" I pulled away and shook my head.

"Andy I told you there were going to be a problem" he looked down and closed his eyes, he knew what I was talking about.

"I know, I wasn't thinking. I just wanted you back with me. I couldn't live without you" he sobbed hiding his face in my neck.

"I wanted another one" I said turning so I was looking at the window, tears were now rolling down my cheeks along with his.

"I know you did but we can try again"

"Andy I'm scared, what if I have a miscarriage again? I won't be-" he shook his head at me and took my hands in his.

"Don't say that, please-" he was cut off when the door opened, a doctor dressed in all white came in smiling a little at us before clearing his throat.

"I see you have woken up" he smiled, he seemed friendly. "It was really a miracle"

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked wiping away my tears.

"Three weeks"

I nodded a little, not knowing what to say.

"There's also a problem"

"What is it?" Andy asked squeezing my hand tightly in his.

"Stacy had a miscarriage and then lost another one, apparently it was to much pain for her body to handle, so her (insert the word here, considering idk) are damage" I gulp. "She could still get pregnant but there is a chance she would have a... Miscarriage"

___________________

IM SO DONE, OMF THIS CHAPTER FUCKING SUCKS, 😭😭 IM SORRY. I JUST LOST INTEREST IN THIS STORY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST