Chapter 22 - The Day

Andy's POV

Today was the day I'm going to ask Stacy out. I really hope she says yes. Okay so I'm planning to ask her out in front of everyone. So it's going to be during when I'm doing the show. I've got the best idea ;)

***

"Hey" CC said sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Hey" my voice came out barely a whisper.

"Nervous?" I gulped.

"Yeah. I just really hope she says yes" he patted me on the back.

"Don't worry, she'll say yes, she likes you... You can see it on her eyes, she's like an open book and so are you. We can all see it but you guys. Your just that stupid" I chuckle.

"You always know how to make someone better don't you?" He shrugged he's shoulders.

"The least I can do to make people happy, but seriously, calm down, everything going to be okay. Dress up, we got the concert to do, and don't worry, we'll get Stacy there, wait you got the ring right? " I sigh and nodded. I need to do this.

"Yeah, your right and yes I do have the ring" I stood up and gave CC a small pat on the shoulder before heading to the dressing room. I put my tight leather pants, war paint, leather jacket and bandana. I did my hair, teasing it a little. I looked at the mirror satisfied with the work I've done, I walked back stage, where all the guys were already there, except for CC. I shrugged it off and started sound checking my voice. Minutes later CC was back, someone behind him. When he reach up to me, I notice that the figure was Stacy and with Blaze following behind her. Silently groaning. I don't like him. At all.

"Hey Stacy" I gave her a hug which she gladly return, I turned to look at Blaze, giving me a death glare. I role my eyes.

"Hi Andy" she said in a whisper.

"What's wrong?" She clear her throat.

"Eh, nothing serious, just, the.... Sickness?" I laugh a little.

"You'll get better" I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"On in 5...4...3...2...1...GO!" I gave Stacy one last quick hug and run on stage.

"Hello motherfuckers, were the Black Veil Brides!" The crowd screamed, making me smile.

"This song is call Never Give In" the fans cheered excitedly. We started it. It was

- New Religion

- Knives and Pens

- Smoke and Mirrors

- Rebel Love Song

Lastly was Perfect Weapon.

"I want someone to come here on stage with me! Stacy Storm! Get down here!" Fans cheered, they know her too. So yeah. She came out and gave me a playfully glare. I smile.

"I have a question to ask" everyone by now was silent, which made me nervous, I glance at CC who was giving me thumps up. I laugh and role my eyes. I took the velvet box, opening it, and getting on one knee. I heard gasps.

"I know what you guys are thinking and no, I'm not proposing" I heard some sighs. I role my eyes again.

"Stacy Storm, I promise you to protect you, hold you, comfort you when you need it. I promise I won't hurt you, because doing that is one of the things I won't be able to forget about. I know what I did in the past was wrong, but now I got you and I don't want to lose you again, so will you Stacy Dawn Storm make me the happiest man in earth by becoming my girlfriend?" I look at her eyes, what they show was love. She had tears forming in her eyes she blink and they started to fall.

She slowly nodded her head.

"Yes Andy, I'll be your girlfriend" a smile find it way to my face, I slip the ring in her ring finger and stood up, kissing her. The crowd cheer.

"I love you Stacy, your my Perfect Weapon"

"I love you more Andy"

This is the best day ever, in my entire life.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yay! They're together! OMF! Guys! Thank you so much for 1k! I love you guys! Literally tears were falling down my cheek. I love you babes ❤❤ keep on reading!

COMMET

READ

VOTE

FAN

THANKS! <3