Chapter 33 - The Card

Stacy's POV

The next morning I woke up next to my now fiancé. His arms wrap around my waist with his head on my chest. I smile at the position were at now.

Soon this moment got ruined by a knock on the door. I slowly got out of Andy's grip without waking him up. I grab my sweater, and my Vans. Quickly going downstairs to see who is it.

I open the door to see a man, probably in his late 30's.

"Hello, how may I help?" I said politely.

"Are you Stacy Storm?" I nodded in response. He smile and took out what it looked like a car or invitation. He gave me the card.

"This is from Arts High School, also I have a question.." I couldn't stop staring at the card. Arts High School, my old school.

"Okay, what's the question?"

"Do you know where Andrew Biersack lives?" Uh okay.

"Uh yeah, we live toge-" I was cut off by footsteps going down the hall. Soon I felt an arm going to my waist.

"May I help you?" He said in his husky, deep sleepy voice. That actually made me melt in the inside.

"Yes, are you Andrew Biersack" he nodded.

"Yes I am" again the men looked for, what I'm guessing another card.

"This is for you, it's from Arts High School, you two are asked to come for a reunion" we nodded and he left. I closed the door and went to the living room, opening my car and Andy his.

"We invite Stacy Dawn Storm, to be in our reunion, for Arts High School, we will be pleased if you could show up, will be having a party. Students

Harley N. Mason

Justin C. Onyx

Jason F. Riles

Chase Z. Dawson

Stacy D. Storm

Andrew D. Biersack

Etc, etc.

We'll also have special guest. You may bring some friends" (I don't know names)

As I read through the names, I couldn't stop thinking about Chase I haven't seen him since graduation. Considering the next day we went for signing us up, and touring. I wonder how he is...

"Babe?" Andy's voice snap me out of my world.

"Huh?" I asked blinking twice.

"What are we going to do?" I sighed and lean in the couch, closing my eyes.

"We could have fun" I smirk. He smirk back and started kissing me. "Not that kind of fun" I said pushing him away. He pouted.

"Please?" He gave me his famous puppy eyes, I had to look away but he of course had to do the same thing. I was about to say yes.

"No" I quickly said, and walked up stairs to get ready.

Andy's POV

When Stacy left upstairs to do whatever the hell she's doing, I took another look at the name.

Chase Zachary Dawson.

I'm still pissed that he cheated on Stacy.

He took something, that should've been me.

She loved him, as much as I loved her.

I bet he has a girlfriend or at lease, engage or marry.

I mean c'mon, any girl would want him, I'm just saying, from being in that high school, seeing girls being all over him.

Of course, all the girls were on me but I already had my eyes on someone.

This will be interesting.

____________________________________________________________

I know short but it'll fun writing the next chapter. ;) nudge nudge.

Thank you for 1.9k! I love you guys so much! ❤💀