Chapter 13 - Not Again

Stacy's POV

We finally arrive to the first venue, we all got out to get some fresh air and get some place, because having 2 more bands in the same bus and being 5 of us. So 5,5,5 that's 15... (Hehe math ._.)

The BVB guys went out first running and screaming. Soon were follow by AA, Ben waited for me. Then my band went outside, I came out the last one, being follow by Ben.

When we were all outside Ben put his arm on my shoulder. I could see in my corner of my eyes, Andy glaring at him. Why? I don't know. I look up at Ben and smile, he smiles back.

Okay I gotta admit, Ben is fucking hot! I've always had a crush on him. A fan girl crush. But now. Ugh! Not again! You see, this is what I hate about me, I see a guy and instantly start falling for him, yet it's not the same as Andy, yeah I still like him, but I doubt he likes me back. I groan and thrown my head back. I forgot Ben was here when I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I whined.

"What's up with you?" I shrugged.

"So how about we get partners and see the venue" Danny said. Soon everyone had partners. Of course I got with Ben since he was already with me.

Ben's POV

I'll be honest with you. Stacy is a wonderful girl, she's hot, perfect, beautiful, sexy, she got everything. When Danny said 'So how about we get partners and see the venue' I instantly hug Stacy and gave everyone looks saying 'mine' while she was laughing. I also saw Andy giving me death glares. We'll damn what have I done to him?

"Let's go" I said, she look up at me and nodded. We started walking around checking the main stage, merch table, well all around the venue. I still had my arm around Stacy's shoulder. We met some bands also, that we touring for this venue, we talked for a whole until we saw it was a little late. So Stacy and I decided to go back to the bus.

When we got there I open the door, I grab her hand and walk inside with her. Everyone else was sitting on the couch or floor. Me and her stood in the middle of them seeing where we could sit, I look around when I spotted an empty sit. I think Stacy saw it too before we knew it we both are racing to that sit. I win. She pouted. I chuckle and pull her on my lap. She giggle. Her giggle is so cute!

Someone clear their throat we turn to look at Daniel, with a smirk on his face.

"So... You two... Huh" he wiggle his eyebrows. Me and Stacy look at him shock.

"Um... We...uh... We'll.... Ma-" she was cut off.

"I knew it!" Yell Sam. I playfully gave him a death glare. He put his hands up in surrender. Stacy role her eyes and shook her head but obviously the guys didn't saw her, so for now they think we're in a relationship, which we are not.

Stacy's POV

I felt awkward knowing everyone's eyes was on me. I shook my head but they didn't saw me. I sigh and sat on the floor. Ben look at weirdly but I just ignore it.

Ugh! This is so frustrating!

__________________________________________________________________

Yay! Done!