Chapter 16

Stacy's POV

I woke up with someone's arm around my waist, I turn and see Ben. I shot up fast. He wakes up too.

"W-what happen?" I stutter.

"Nothing, you seem a bit scare, so we came to the back of the room" I sigh in relief.

"Hey do you want to go for a walk? Take fresh air? Breakfast?" I nodded, he stood up and I giggle. He turn around looking at me weirdly.

"What?" He smile at me which I return.

"You have bed hair" I giggle again, he went to the mirror that was attach to the door and started fixing it.

"I'm not the only one" I went to the mirror and sigh. I went out and took my clothes but then I saw a girls arm hanging on one of the bunks. Eh probably Ashley. I took a refreshing shower.

Soon I came out and saw that Ben was ready. We left and chilled for a while. We then went to iHop, we went in and a waitress came to us, she started flirting with Ben but he didn't go along with it. Weird.

"Need anything else?" She asked, partically shoving her boobs in front of his face. He back away and shook his head. She then turn to me. She role her eyes.

"What about you?" She asked harshly.

"Chocolate chip pancakes" she wrote it down and put a piece of paper on the side of Ben. He picked it up and read it. He chuckle and threw it at the garbage.

"What was that?" I asked. He look at me and smile.

"She gave me her phone number but I didn't want it" I gave him a confused look.

"Why?"

"Because.... I like someone else" damn that hurt.

"Oh"

Ben's POV

When I told her I like someone else, her face fell and turned into a painful one. Why? I don't know.

Soon the waitress came and put our food on the table. Then left. Yes! No flirting!

**

We finished and we decided to go back to the bus. We paid and left. I intertwine my hand with hers. She look down at them and smile, then I saw a slightly pink color forming on her cheek. She's blushing!

"I had fun today"

"Yeah, your fun to hang out with Ben" I smile, I needed to hold myself from kissing her. But I just want to feel her lips on mine!

"Thanks, you are fun to hang out with too, Stacy when we get to the bus, I need to tell you something important" she look up and nodded. We didn't even realize we were here already. I open the door and walk in with Stacy still holding her hand, with our fingers lock. They guys turn to look at us.

"Hey!" They whisper. Hang over.

"Hey!!" I shouted. They all hold their heads groaning. I laugh and Stacy too. Just then I saw a blonde sitting on Andy's lap. Oh.

I look at Stacy, she was seeing them too.

Stacy's POV

I saw a blonde sitting on Andy's lap, I felt like a bullet hit my chest, going through my heart making it drop. I shouldn't feel like this. I gave everyone a hug but stop at Andy. Since the chick was still sitting in Andy. I just gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"So who's this?" The guys all look at her.

"Oh yeah"

"How you get in here?"

"Who are you?"

"Do we know you?"

"I even didn't saw her"

"Mm"

"Yeah" all the guys said. I look at her and she look annoyed.

"My name is Natasha" she said rudely. The guys role their eyes, shrug and turn around ignoring her. I sat down next to Andy, and Ben next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and with that same shoulder hand, I intertwined our fingers together. His hands are soft! In the corner of my eyes I saw Andy growling.

I stood up and walk to the back of the room. With a sad face, Jayden, Conner, Seth, Daniel and Ben came with me. When I got there I broke down. Ugh! I hate this!

They guys came up to me, and started comforting me.

"Why are you crying?" Conner asked.

"I honestly don't know, seeing him with her is just to much, I don't know I don't want to feel this" they all know my past with Andy. Except for Ben. Ben took me in his arms and started stroking my hair. He then jumped. We all look at him weird.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"I got an idea" we all motion him to keep on going.

"We'll, Stacy and I can pretend were going out, we'll be making Andy jealous" um..

"Um... Ben... Are you sure you want to do this?" He nodded and I sigh, then look at everyone else. They all nodded.

"Okay, let's do it" we all stood up and went back where we were first. Ben sat down next to Andy, I was about to sit down when Jayden won. He motion Ben's lap, and I nodded. Ben took my hand and pull me to his lap. I smile at him and kissed him on the lips. Oh My Gerd! He's lips are so soft!

I lay my head on his chest and saw everyone was looking at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you two... A thing?" Jinxx said. Ben and I nodded.

"Since when?" Sam asked this time.

"The day we came to the first venue, when we got partners to walk with, I asked her out and she said yes, we didn't told you guys because we thought it was a little early, which is but we don't care. Our love is" Ben win me. I slightly blush and kissed his cheek.

"Psht" we all heard Natasha say. We all glare at her.

The day went on like that. Concerts, Beer, Movies, Games. And such.

We then all fell asleep on the couch.

____________________________________________________

So I was trying to put a picture at the side but NO >:( it wouldn't let me. FUCK THIS SHIT.